The PR-10 from Tascam is an extremely compact digital audio recorder, ideal for recording interviews, lectures, music practice sessions, and much more. The pocket-sized unit can record high-quality WAV or MP3 files at rates up to 24-bit/48kHz. The unit records to readily-available microSD flash memory cards, allowing you to record hours of material and share it easily. A 2GB card is included for convenience.
The recorder features a built-in stereo condenser microphone with an automatic level control and switchable low and high cut filters. The mic has an omnidirectional pickup pattern to clearly capture your surroundings. A 3.5mm stereo mic/line input makes it easy to connect an external microphone or instrument, while the 3.5mm headphone/line output jack allows you to connect headphones, external speakers, a mixer, and more. The high-speed USB 2.0 port allows you to transfer your recordings to a Mac or PC for editing or sharing.
Additional playback effects include noise reduction, slow-speed playback, and voice enhance mode. The PR-10 has a convenient built-in kickstand for tabletop recording. It can be powered by a pair of standard AAA batteries or by USB bus power. The recorder includes a microSD card, AAA batteries, and a USB cable so you can start recording right out of the box.
- Extremely Compact
- The small size of the recorder makes it easy to throw into a bag or pocket for use virtually anywhere
- High-Quality Recording
- Record WAV files at rates up to 24-bit/48kHz and MP3 files up to 320kbps
- Reliable Media
- The PR-10 records to widely-available microSD flash memory cards for stable, reliable recordings. A 2GB card is included
- Built-in Stereo Mic
- The built-in omnidirectional stereo condenser mic includes automatic level control and switchable low and high cut filters for crisp, clear audio
- Integrated Speaker
- The built-in speaker lets you listen to your recordings without having to transfer files or connect additional equipment
- 3.5mm Connections
- A stereo 3.5mm mic/line input and 3.5mm headphone/line output are included for connecting CD players, MP3 players, microphones, headphones, mixers, or additional recorders
- Playback Effects
- The recorder offers playback effects such as noise reduction, voice enhance mode, and the ability to slow down playback without altering pitch for transcribing
- USB 2.0
- The high-speed USB 2.0 port allows you to quickly and easily transfer your recordings to a Mac or PC
- A built-in kickstand flips out of the recorder's body for convenient tabletop recording
- Power Options
- The recorder can operate on 2 standard AAA batteries or USB bus power
- Accessories Included
- The recorder comes complete with batteries, a microSD card, and USB cable so you can start recording immediately