So you think making 3D movies and pictures is just too darned complicated for the likes of you? Think again, Bunky--this Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3 Digital Camera makes creating 3D movies and photographs a piece of yummy 3D cake.
The Real 3D W3 has 10MP of high resolution, a 3x zoom lens (35mm equivalent--35-105mm), a 3.5" LCD display with 1,150,000 dots for superb picture quality, built-in flash, and dazzling 720p HD video. Not only can you view your 3D movies using an HDMI cable (available separately) to connect the camera to any HDTV, you can watch them with full 3D effect, but without 3D glasses, on the camera's large, bright and crisp 3.5" LCD monitor.
With a variety of operation modes, from fully automatic to fully manual control, you'll never have any trouble getting just the pictures and video you want--and a simple toggle switch lets you change instantly from 2D to 3D and back.
There are also special modes available for your 2D pictures that no other camera can match. With 2 lenses and 2 sensors, the Real 3D W3 can take 2 photos simultaneously, 1 wide-angle and 1 telephoto. Or pictures taken at the same moment, 1 in vivid color and the other in black and white. You can even take 2 simultaneous photos of (for instance) a moving object or person with high and low sensitivity, so that 1 picture is crisp and clear (high sensitivity) and 1 has an exciting "movement" blur (low sensitivity).
A full range of other shooting modes (Landscape, Natural light with Flash, Portrait, Sport, Night, Night (Tripod), Sunset, Snow, Beach, Underwater, Party, Anti-Blur, etc.) is at your command, as well. It's a 3D world, after all.
Shoot High-Resolution 3D Photos and Movies Effortlessly With 3D Auto
- Movie Shooting
- The 3D Auto function lets anyone take high-definition, high-resolution movies in 3D effortlessly. What's more, your memories will be captured with stereo audio sound.
- Photo Shooting
- Shoot anything you like in 3D with this simple point-and-shoot compact camera. Equipped with 3x optical zoom lens, you can go as close as up to 38cm when shooting macro.
- Advanced 3D Modes: Individual Shutter 3D Shooting
- With Individual Shutter 3D Shooting, you can take two shots of the same subject from different positions, and the camera automatically merges and saves the captured images as a single enhanced 3D photo. After the first image is taken, it appears as a transparent overlay on the monitor to help you align and frame the second shot. Photos of distant subjects like mountains and skyscrapers look amazing in enhanced 3D, while close-up subjects like flowers come to life in natural 3D.
- Advanced 3D Modes: Interval 3D Shooting
- With a single press of the button, the camera automatically takes successive shots. Perfect for shooting from a car, train or even an airplane to create a photo with an ultra 3D sense of depth. Imagine shooting clouds from the window of your flight and capturing the scene in super 3D. Fujifilm truly brings a whole new dimension to photo enjoyment!
- Parallax Control (3D Tuning Function)
- The camera automatically adjusts parallax in 3D Auto mode for an optimal sense of depth. Manual mode is also possible by operating the Parallax Control lever on the back of the camera to easily fine- tune the sense of depth and alignment of the images.
Not Just a 3D Camera, Take Stunning 2D Shots Easily
- 10.0 Megapixels & Fujinon 3x Optical Zoom
- This camera is a real multi-tasker! Not only can it shoot in spectacular 3D, but you can also switch to standard 2D mode and use it as a normal camera. There are even special features that allow you to use the fact that the camera has two lenses and two sensors and take two different photos at once! Also, Super Intelligent Flash and Scene Position are featured to automatically make the optical settings to match your scene.
- Advanced 2D Mode
- With two lenses and two sensors, the W3 camera is effectively two cameras in one. These advanced 2D modes allow you to benefit from the two cameras independently with Dual Shooting modes taking two shots at the same time and capturing the same scene in different colors, at different zoom lengths and at different sensitivities.
- Tele/Wide Simultaneous Shooting
- Zoom in on your subject and also take a wide-angle shot of the same scene at the same time. The twin-lens system lets you freely set the zoom magnification for one lens while the other is set to wide angle, letting you capture the exact same instant with totally different angles of view.
- 2-Color Simultaneous Shooting
- Change the settings and with one press of the shutter, you can take two photos of the same scene with a different color tonality. Set one lens system to Standard and the other to the vivid colors of Chrome. You can also capture the scene in both Standard and vintage Black & White or shoot simultaneously with Chrome and Black & White. Fujifilm doubles your enjoyment of every moment.
- 2-Sensitivity Simultaneous Shooting
- Take two photos of the same instant - one at high sensitivity and one at low sensitivity. For example, you can take panned shots of a moving subject at the exact same instant with different degrees of background motion blur. In dark scenes, you can prioritize blur reduction for one shot, and image quality for the other. For times when you are not sure which sensitivity setting is best, you can shoot the moment at two settings and later pick the image to keep during playback.
The FinePix REAL 3D W3 Comes Loaded With a Variety of Functions for Both 3D and 2D.
- Switch 3D/2D Button
- You can still capture normal photos in 2D with this camera. Just press the 2D-3D button to toggle between the two settings. 2D/3D button can also be used in "Playback" mode.
- Manual Shooting Functions
- Choose "M" (Manual) Mode for the freedom to set shutter speed and aperture. Get instant control of depth of field in "A" (Aperture Priority) Mode. With the built-in "P" (Program) Mode, the camera automatically sets the shutter speed and aperture value. Take the shot you want, whether it is in 2D or 3D.
- Super Intelligent Flash
- This advanced flash system automatically adjusts flash output and timing to capture subjects and background in bright natural detail over the full flash range. No more flash washout even when taking ultra close-up shots.
- Mode Dial and Scene Position
- Easy-to-select Mode Dial and Scene Position. Just select the Scene Position (SP) that matches the subject and situation. The camera automatically optimizes every setting from shutter speed and white balance to sensitivity and even selects whether or not the flash is required. Moments are captured with the best possible results for both 2D and 3D photos.
- The easiest mode for taking pictures. Use this mode for ordinary photography.
- Scene Position
- Choose a SP scene suited to the subject or shooting conditions and the camera will do the rest.
- Program Auto
- An automatic mode to specify the settings except for the shutter speed and aperture setting.
- Advanced 2D
- Simultaneously captures one set of the following 3 shooting types: Wide angle / zoom, standard / black & white, or high sensitivity / low sensitivity photos.
- Provides detailed settings that are impossible to set in Auto mode.
- Advanced 3D
- Take two pictures with the left lens for greater freedom in framing 3D photos.
- Aperture Priority Auto
- An automatic mode to set the aperture.
- Scene Positions for Every Moment
- Natural Light & with Flash, Natural Light, Portrait, Landscape, Sport, Night, Night (Tripod), Sunset, Snow, Beach, Underwater, Party, Anti-Blur.
FinePix REAL 3D Technology Pioneers a New Dimension in Imaging
- Fujinon Lens - Two Sets of Lens that Work in the Same Way as Human Eyes
- Our ability to perceive depth comes from viewing an object along two different lines of sight. This phenomenon is called parallax. The FinePix REAL 3D W3 is fitted with dual lenses to capture realistic images that are unchanged from how human eyes see them. Both optical 3x zoom lenses capture subjects beautifully, even from a distance. The camera's newly developed stainless steel frame maintains the optical axis with high precision. All these features are combined in a light, compact, stylish body.
- 3D CCD System - Natural Sense of Depth with Synchronized Control of Two CCDs
- With its two 10 megapixel sensors, the FinePix Real 3D W3 captures even the finest of details. The synchronized control of the two sensors and lenses prevents any inaccuracy between the two images and produces a perfectly matched pair of images which, when combined, produce a single image with a very natural sense of depth.
- RP (REAL PHOTO) Processor - New REAL PHOTO Processor 3DHD
- Image data captured by the dual lens-CCD system is processed by the newly developed RP (REAL PHOTO) processor 3DHD. The technology merges the left and right images into a single image. This processor is also the power behind 3D Auto - the function that lets even first-time users take stunning HD-quality images effortlessly.
Expanded World of "View 3D"
- 3.5" Wide 3D LCD Monitor
- The large 3.5" LCD screen displays high-resolution, high-contrast 3D images and movies without the need for glasses. See it in all its glory with your own eyes!
- Lenticular Lens System
- Fujifilm's unique 3D monitor enables you to enjoy 3D images just with your naked eyes. The Finepix REAL 3D W3 uses an array of microscopic concave lenses to produce binocular disparity. This technology prevents on-screen flickering and crosstalk.
- Images Come to Life on the Bright LCD Display
- High Luminosity Mode displays images 1.5x* brighter and reproduces color 1.8x* deeper allowing you to enjoy clear, distinct and vivid images.
- High-Resolution 1.15 million Dot LCD
- 3D images are shown on a high resolution 1.15 million dot LCD. The LCD ensures perfect portrayal of fine detail and color.
- Crisp 3D Shots with Low Crosstalk
- Enjoy natural, effective 3D images with reduced "crosstalk" (or double exposure) which is typically present in 3D images.
- 3D Image & Movie on 3D TV
- Simply connect your W3 camera to a 3DTV using a HDMI cable and sit back and enjoy all your photos and home movies in amazing high definition 3D! You can also enjoy 3D movies and photos on a 3D PC, too.
- Simply Connect Your W3 Camera to a 3DTV Using a HDMI Cable and Sit Back and Enjoy All Your Photos
- 3D TV, 3D Digital Viewer (FinePix REAL 3D V1), 3D PC, FUJIFILM 3D Prints, 3D Projector.
- High Resolution 3D Print System
- Try out Fujifilm's 3D printing system which prints 3D images directly on to special lenticular sheets. The result is photos with spectacular depth, and memories preserved in beautiful 3D.