This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Aquatica TLC Underwater Tripod with Tilt / Pan Head is an underwater technical lighting control tripod. It includes a pan and tilt head with large, easy-to-grasp knobs and an extended handle for smooth pans, tilts and tracking of moving subjects. All components are constructed from high-grade Teflon-treated, anodized aircraft aluminum. Built to withstand harsh marine environments and resist corrosion, the only maintenance this tripod will require is a freshwater rinse after use. Three 11" TLC double ball arm sections for support are included. These can easily be removed and replaced with shorter or longer arm lengths, depending on your needs. Arms are available in 8", 11" and 15" lengths.
With just a single knob adjustment, you can make this tripod lie flush at sea floor level, bringing the camera as close to the bottom as possible for those hard-to-get ultra macro low-level sequences. The tripod's design allows for fast, accurate and spontaneous adjustments, so you can keep your eyes focused on getting your shots, without dealing with unnecessary distractions. The standard 1/4"-20 threads allow this unit to fit most housing tripod sockets.
- Pan and tilt head with large, easy-to-grasp knobs and an extended handle for smooth pans, tilts and tracking of moving subjects
- Constructed from high-grade Teflon-treated, anodized aircraft aluminum and built to withstand harsh marine environments and resist corrosion; no maintenance required except freshwater rinse
- Comes with three 11" TLC double ball arm sections for support
- Easily lowers to sea floor level with a single knob adjustment
- Standard 1/4"-20 threads allow this unit to fit most housing tripod sockets