The Aja Ki Pro Mini Compact Field Recorder adds extreme portability to the Ki Pro family. Bringing a file-based workflow to any production to be edited on Final Cut Pro, this miniature field recorder not only records edit-ready Apple ProRes footage from any SDI or HDMI video camera, it does so on easily available Compact Flash cards. Its small form factor allows it to be mounted on a tripod or camera with industry-standard adapters, while its powerful support of both SD and HD recording--via both SDI and HDMI--makes it an invaluable tool for on-set digital capture.
- Simultaneously record to host camera and Ki Pro
- Bridge proprietary compression schemes by recording to Apple ProRes 422
- Bridge media complexity by recording to portable file-based storage
- Extend client review capabilities
- Bridge production and post-production, effectively eliminating log and capture
- Extend productive life of existing cameras
- Embrace future workflows
- Follows the camera everywhere, offering a tiny footprint, support for SDI & HDMI cameras, and simple CF card storage. Smaller than some battery packs, it mounts to virtually everything.