The Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8350 Projector is engineered with one purpose: putting high quality images on the screen.
The heart of the system is a 3LCD optical engine which harnesses 2,000 ISO lumens at a crisp contrast ratio of a 50,000:1 backed by a native resolution of 1920 by 1080. The Fujinon 2.1x zoom lens, a brand favored by cinematographers, fulfills the promise of these specs with brilliant screen images up to 1080p.
A high-speed dual-layer auto iris function adjusts light output up to 60 times per second based on the gamma and black / white levels of your projected content, yielding perfectly adjusted images and the deepest blacks. Unlike other projectors, the PowerLite 8350 runs at a whisper quiet 22dB (Eco mode), ensuring that you won't be distracted from the on-screen action while the 4,000 hour lamp life provides further peace of mind and greater enjoyment.
The 8350's five remote-selectable color modes ensure that the projector's output matches your unique viewing environment. Two HDMI v1.3 ports accommodate gaming consoles and DVD or Blu-ray players, while the 10-bit panel provides smooth rendition of colors. An energy-efficient E-TORL lamp completes the picture.
- 3-Chip Optical Engine
- 3 chips for full-time, vibrant color
- 25% less electricity required per lumen of brightness when compared to 1-chip DLP projectors
- Road-tested reliability from a company with over 20 years of experience
- Energy-Efficient E-TORL Lamp
- Delivers more lumens per watt and lasts up to 4,000 hours
- Minimizes both light diffraction and light leakage
- E-TORL lamps maximize your viewing time, while minimizing your costs
- Amazing Light Output
- 2,000 lumens color light output and 2,000 lumens white light output
- High color light output for bright, balanced, colorful images
- Light output and performance to meet your expectations
- White light output that's measured using ISO 21118 (a more rigid standard than the outdated ANSI lumens rating used by competitive products)
- OptiCinema Lens for Outstanding Picture
- The OptiCinema lens system is a precision, high-quality, optical grade system. Co-developed with Fujinon, a top supplier of precision camera optics to the world's leading HD camera makers, this system offers excellent picture uniformity and clarity across the screen. This lens system also provides precision focus with a 2.1x zoom ratio. And, it delivers maximum installation flexibility with 96% vertical and 47% horizontal lens shift (without image distortion).
- Epson's Exclusive Cinema Filter Technology
- The PowerLite Home Cinema 8350 brings astounding, true-to-life color to images onscreen. This Epson exclusive technology expands the color gamut to reproduce colors as filmmakers intended. This generates a more natural color palette and ensures a more vivid viewing experience.
- High-definition, 1080p home theater experience. D7 panel delivers 1920 x 1080 resolution.
- High Contrast
- Astounding clarity: 50,000:1 contrast ratio.
- Whisper Quiet
- Unobtrusive operation with low fan noise 22 - 28 dB (Eco / Normal) so that the audience can focus on the soundtrack.
- Cutting-edge connectivity: two HDMI ports for maximum flexibility.
- Smooth gradations with 10-bit panel driver, especially valuable during upscaling.
- Easy maintenance thanks to convenient dust filtration system with large surface area for greater efficiency.