The 324i 24" Widescreen LCD Computer Display from LaCie is a high-quality monitor built with video professionals and graphic designers in mind. The display uses a 10-bit P-IPS panel, which is capable of displaying over a billion colors simultaneously. It features a high 1000:1 contrast ratio, a wide 178°/178° viewing angle and a fast 6ms response time.
The 324i covers 102% of the NTSC color gamut and 98% of AdobeRGB. It features DisplayPort, DVI-D, HDMI, and component input options. Its native resolution of 1920 x 1200 gives you plenty of screen real estate with which to work. It's perfect for 1080p video editing, as you can view video at full-resolution and still have room to display a timeline or other editing controls.
You'll be able to pivot the display to view the screen in portrait or landscape mode. When in landscape mode, you'll be able to view two A4 or 8.5 x 11" pages side-by-side -- and still have room for palettes and controls. The display also features the convenience of a 2-port USB 2.0 hub for device connectivity. An optional monitor hood and blue eye color calibrator are available from LaCie.
- 10-bit Premium IPS LCD Panel
- The LaCie 324i LCD Monitor grabs your attention at first sight. Its startlingly realistic images are always vibrant and lively, no matter where you look on the display. The 324i features a P-IPS panel for a uniform presentation without spotty discoloration or inconvenient pattern distortions. Additionally, the LaCie 324i color is rated at an impressive 102% NTSC and 98% AdobeRGB. With such wide gamuts, graphic artists, photo retouchers, prepress proofers, and film editors can be confident that the 324i gives them true colors that maintain the integrity of their work. Further, the 324i's wide 24-inch panel with native 1920 x 1200 resolution allows users to display two A4 or 8.5 x 11" pages side-by-side, with room for toolbars and palettes. The 324i IPS panel also has a 178° viewing angle, which means that the display is visible from multiple axes without a change in the picture or losing any of its millions of colors. Clients never miss your most important work, no matter where they sit
- Absolute Color Accuracy
- To experience the vivid colors offered by its wide color gamuts, the LaCie 324i has a contrast ratio of 1000:1. The high ratio of the brightest whites to the darkest blacks assures digital artists that their most important work is never flattened or lost to a gray cast. Further, the adjustable backlight stabilization lets users balance the background luminosity of the image to their environment. The 324i's outstanding color can be enhanced further by using the optional LaCie blue eye pro hardware calibration tool. Optimized for LaCie professional displays, the blue eye pro Proof Edition brings an added level of color accuracy for the most demanding prepress, graphic, and photographic workflows. The 324i one-touch switching allows users to choose between color presets AdobeRGB, sRGB, Grayscale, User, and Calibration
- Portrait Mode and VESA Compliance
- You want a display that's as flexible as your creative content, and capable of adjusting to your projects. The LaCie 324i gives you extraordinary flexibility, no matter if your images are Portrait or Landscape. Adjusting the 324i 90° is incredibly easy since its multifunction stand glides effortlessly when raising, lowering, swiveling, tilting, or pivoting the display. Since it's VESA 100 compliant, the 324i can fit on popular third-party stands and swivel arms
- Multiple Inputs
- Not everyone has the same graphic card, so the LaCie 324i gives you four display and video inputs. You can use DVI-D or DisplayPort for connecting the 324i to a computer and HDMI or component for video sources. Even better, plug in two sources and enable the Picture-in-Picture feature to see video on any corner of the display while you work. Or, view a larger split screen of two sources by selecting the Picture-by-Picture mode. The HDMI input is an excellent option for viewing your sharpest photos and videos shot on a professional digital camera. It also accepts all HDCP content so you can review your work stored on DVD and Blu-ray. In addition to audio from the HDMI cable, the 324i accepts stereo RCA cables from media sources as well as a mini-stereo plug from a computer. To add greater value, the 324i has a 2-port USB 2.0 hub so you can attach any USB 2.0 device such as a hard drive, keyboard, or a hardware calibration tool. You can keep your work space neat and clean using the 324i's handy cable manager