Great for tight spaces, the ultra versatile BenQ MX613ST Short Throw Projector can display a 55" diagonal image on the wall from just over three feet away. It provides multiple display options and color enriching technology. With 2800 ANSI Lumens, a 5000:1 contrast ratio and XGA 1024 x 768 resolution, the MX613ST is a perfect fit for small-sized businesses and educational settings.
Features like BrilliantColor and VIDI extend the color wheel, which gives the MX613ST vivid and accurate color reproduction. It is also prepared for presentations and entertainment that require 3D technology. With 3D capabilities, it can project images in life-like 3D and make your entertainment more exciting and your presentations more interactive.
With multiple display options, it's easy to create high-quality, effective presentations. The MX613ST has HDMI connectivity, ensuring that the highest-quality, future-proof technology is available on this projector. The USB ports offer several conveniences. They allow you to give PC-less presentations through a USB flash drive. They also offer plug-and-play possibilities and extension support for simultaneous multi-projection display. With an optional BenQ wireless adapter you can also use the USB port to display presentations from your computer wirelessly and execute centralized network control via WLAN connectivity.
The highlight of the MX613ST is it short throw capabilities. The BenQ aspherical lens technology promises to offer outstanding picture quality, surprisingly realistic color performance and ultra focused text projection when used in short throw situations. It boosts the image zoom rate, resulting in clearer, sharper and more stable picture display. The lens also creates well-focused text that is easy to read, improving classroom attentiveness.
The MX613ST was designed to reduce space constraints, shadows and the blinding light that is caused by standing in front of the projector. This makes it an ideal projector for smaller business settings and more intimate educational applications.
- Ultimate Short Throw Projection
- BenQ's exclusive aspherical lens projection design makes for clearer, sharper and more stable picture performance from a short throw projector. The short throw technology reduces space constraints, blinding light flashes and disruptive shadows on the screen
- BrilliantColor Technology
- Delivering rich all-digital clarity with life-like color, sharp graphics and outstanding video. The impressive 5-segment color (RGBWY) wheel affords greater color accuracy and detail
- 3D-Ready Technology
- Allows for 3D signals to pass through and be projected on the viewing screen. Perfect for higher education applications, images are rendered in stunning 3D, adding a new dimension to viewing scientific, architectural and engineering imagery. The 3D video content must be in field sequential format, a high end graphic card and special electronic shutter glasses are required
- VIDI Color
- The VIDI technology features offer additional design freedom by enabling more effective trade-offs at lower cost in the color wheel and sequence design. This results in cheaper systems with better image quality. The drivers can be programmed with 12 wave shapes, so that for each display mode, the most optimal wave shape can be used
- Wall Color Correction
- Projecting on surfaces with multiple shades of white, beige, yellow, etc. is necessary sometimes. This feature adjusts the display to optimize projection on surfaces of several predefined colors
- USB Display
- Enjoy the plug-and-play convenience of USB connection. The automatic resolution detection makes adjustments to ensure you get the best image presentation and extension support makes possible simultaneous multi-projection display
- PC-Less Presentations
- The USB Reader function enables a JPEG presentation through the USB flash drive. It provides a simple alternative to computer connection and wire congestion during presentations. The USB Reader is quick and clean. Plug, play and present
- HDMI Connectivity
- The MX613ST supports HDMI signal transfer which provides the highest-quality A / V experience. HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is an uncompressed, all-digital audio/video interface via a single cable. It also dramatically simplifies cabling
- Closed Captioning
- You can display subtitles in video content without the need for an external closed-captioning device. It's perfect for viewing in educational settings such as language classes where a transcript of onscreen dialog is desirable
- On-Screen Display Languages
- Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/ Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese (26 Languages)
- High Altitude Mode
- The MX613ST has an option for operating under more extreme conditions. To prevent shut-off in harsher environment and at elevation, switch to high altitude mode
- 10W Microphone Audio Power
- The MX613ST is built with 10W audio power to perfect your presentation performance and your audience's meeting experience in small-sized classrooms or business settings
- Security Password
- For security purposes and to help prevent unauthorized use, the projector includes an option for setting up password security. The password can be set through the On-Screen Display menu
- Quick Cooling
- This function can be turned on to make the projector cool in a shorter amount of time