Giottos' VGR8255-S2C Carbon Fiber Tripod/Monopod W/QR Ballhead boldly goes forth exploring a new frontier that any photographer will cheer--designing a solid professional tripod that folds down to a manageable size. This carbon fiber support will extend to 5.54' (1.69 m), but its minimum working height is little more than a foot--16.1" (40.89 cm), and it folds down to 16.5" (41.9 cm). Although it weighs just 3.7 lbs (1.67 kg), it can support up to 13 lbs (5.89 kg). The included quick-release ballhead has bubble levels and is Arca-compatible.
Plus, one leg of the tripod combined with the center column converts to a monopod that extends to 5.77' (1.76 m) and collapses to 30.7" (78 cm). The 5 leg sections use a quick twist-lock design, and the tripod accepts optional accessory spiked feet for use on rough terrain.
- Standard carbon fiber tripod with an extremely short folded length
- One leg w/the center column converts to a full-sized monopod
- 3-position legs w/twist leg locks
- Legs fold up at 180° to protect the center column & ballhead
- Bubble levels on QR ballhead
- Removable retractable hook