The AirStation N-Technology Wireless-N150 Router & Access Point from Buffalo allows you to share your broadband Internet connection among the computers in your home -- wirelessly. The router adheres to the 802.11n Wi-Fi standard, which supports data transfers of up to 150Mbps. It is also backwards compatible with 802.11b and 802.11g devices, and features four wired Ethernet ports for device connectivity.
Simply plug the router into your broadband modem and it will start sharing your connection. A web-based configuration utility allows you to password protect your Wi-Fi. The router is compatible with devices that are part of the Buffalo AOSS family and those that support WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) -- these can be securely connected to your wireless network via the push of a single button!
A built-in firewall and an intrusion detector work together to protect connected computers from attacks that can originate on the Internet. You can also configure the router to act as an access point in an existing Wi-Fi network -- this allows you to strategically place it in your home to eliminate a Wi-Fi dead spot or simply extend the physical coverage area.
- Faster than Wireless-G
- N-Technology features 150Mbps wireless rates, giving you increased performance and range when compared to 802.11g networks
- Compact and Slim
- The router can lay flat, stand upright, or be mounted on a wall
- Wireless Distribution System (WDS)
- WDS lets you extend your wireless network across multiple access points
- Adjustable Antenna
- Eliminate dead spots by fine-tuning your antenna positioning
- AOSS (AirStation One-Touch Secure System)
- Wirelessly connect other AOSS devices with the push of a button
- Wide Range of Wireless Security Support
- Supports numerous wireless security protocols, including WPA2, WPA-PSK (TKIP, AES), and WEP (128/64-bit)
- Support Multiple Wireless Network Technologies for Greater
- Works with 802.11n (up to 150 Mbps single stream technology), 802.11g, and 802.11b devices
- Easy Setup
- Simple to install and use -- even for the novice user