The ImageLab FS9T 9 MegaPixel Slide and Negative Scanner is a budget-friendly standalone scanner for those looking for an easy and fast way to scan their images. While there's no need for a computer, the FS9T does offer the option to connect to a Windows or Mac machine for easy transfer of your photos via USB. That being said, rest assured, there's no need for additional software or hardware required. Other highlights of the scanner include a 2.4" LCD screen for preview and playback and an SD slot for storage of your files.
- How it Works
- Insert your negatives or slides into the trays and press one button to scan. The ImageLab scanner transforms them directly into high-quality 9Mp JPEG digital photographs - without a computer!
- 9Mp / 7200 dpi resolution
- 2.4" TFT LCD screen for previewing and playback
- Export photos to your computer - compatible with Windows ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 and Mac OS X 10.2 and later
- USB cable included for direct exporting to a computer
- No additional software or hardware required
- SD slot for easy transfers, accepts up to 32GB cards
- Operates standalone or hooked to your computer and in battery or AC power mode