The exceptionally high performance and design of the Hasselblad HC Macro f/4 120mm II Lens makes it optimal for close-up photography. Designed for the Hasselblad H System cameras with large, 31-60MP sensors, image quality and light distribution, including in the close focusing range, are extremely good, even at maximum aperture. Focusing, manual or AF, from infinity to 1:1 image scale are possible without extension tubes.
This lens has a central lens shutter, and features autofocus, built around an extremely rapid and accurate in-lens motor. A unique manual override design offers the convenience of working seamlessly between autofocus and manual focus. The integral lens shutter reduces camera vibration, resulting in a more stable platform and improved digital image quality, allowing flash sync at all shutter speeds up to 1/800s.
- Macro lens for the "H" Series camera
- All HC lenses have electronic shutter mechanisms and feature multi-coating for efficient stray light elimination, an integral focus drive motor, and instant access to manual focus without switching between manual and auto focus
- This HC lens uses metal, not plastic, wherever possible, in order to ensure reliability and durability
- The special optical design of the lenses provides a uniquely soft, smooth quality to the blurred or out-of-focus areas of the image
- Threaded filter and includes lens shade and bayonet mount--it can be reverse mounted for transport
For close focus photography (0.39m):
Corresponding area of coverage 56 x 41.5 mm
Corresponding exposure reduction 1.3 f-stop