The Fujifilm FinePix XP30 Digital Camera (Black) won't let you down--it's waterproof (to 16'/4.8 m), shockproof (for falls up to 5'/1.5 m), freezeproof (to 14°F/-10°C), and dustproof. With 14MP high resolution and a 5x wide-angle 28-140mm (equivalent in 35mm format) lens, the XP30 delivers great image quality every time.
720p HD video is on-board too, so you can hang out at the beach or jump into the water shooting high definition video all the way, without worrying about your camera. Image stabilization and sensitivity up to 3200 ISO means no more blurry photos, and the bright 2.7" LCD monitor makes it easy and fun to compose and review your pictures and videos.
Built-in GPS records the latitude, longitude and name of your location, so you'll know exactly where every picture was taken, plus, the GPS will display the distance from your present location to a place where a tagged photo was taken, so you can find your way back.
Lots of other features like Face Detection, Motion Panorama (easy in-camera assembling of 3 photos to produce an ultra wide-angle panoramic photo), tracking AF for fast-moving subjects, and 18 versatile scene settings are included. When you just want to push the button for great pictures, there are 3 different easy-to-use Auto modes available. And you'll be able to share your photos and videos by uploading them to sites like YouTube and Facebook with no fuss and no muss, using the XP30's software.
Tough with Style
- Waterproof to 5m (16.4ft.) depth, lets you get close and capture the excitement and dynamic scenes of the water world.
- Perfect for sports activities! The FinePix XP30 can survive a 1.5m (4.9ft.) fall.
- The FinePix XP30 is perfect for any winter activities down to -10°C (14°F).
- Great for locations such as sandy beaches and outdoor wilderness.
Highly Functional and Advanced Quality Design
- 2.7" LCD
- The LCD is clear and easy to see even in bright conditions.
- LED Lights
- The bright LED lights the way in the dark.
- Shockproof Bumper
- The shockproof bumper design shields the LCD.
- Folded Zoom Lens
- The zoom lens is securely sheltered and protected from shock.
- Reinforced Glass Lens Cover
- Equipped with a strengthened glass lens cover providing outdoor protection.
- Anti-slip Rubber Grip
- A rubber grip helps you hold on to your camera under tough conditions.
Superb Quality with HD
- Fujinon 5x Optical Zoom & 28mm Wide Lens
- The renowned Fujinon Lenses are widely used in numerous situations including satellites in outer space, TV/film, surveillance, and compact cameras. With the highly adept manufacture of Fujifilm, high precision optics and technology are provided for the 28mm wide angle (35mm equivalent) and 5x optical zoom.
- 28mm Wide Angle
- 28mm optical zoom lens allows you to capture the real scale, depth, dynamism of the scene at a wide angle.
- 14 Megapixels - With Vivid Colors and Clarity
- An impressive 14 megapixels resolution won't miss the finest details of your subject. Images are captured sharp and clear, in vivid colors, even when printed at large sizes.
- High Sensitivity + CCD Shift Image Stabilization
- Dual Image Stabilization is the combination of high sensitivity and CCD shift image stabilization that works to eliminate blurred photos by freezing action and minimizing blurs at maximum zoom range. It works in scenes such as subjects in motion, low-light conditions, and underwater that usually give blurry results.
- HDTV-compatible Photos & Videos
- Able to capture both photos and movies in high-definition 16:9 format, the FinePix XP30 lets you discover the impact of full-screen HDTV image display. Photo Shooting--capture high resolution images in 16:9 format (4,320 x 2,432 pixels, 3,072 x 1,728 pixels, 1,920 x 1,080 pixels). Movie Shooting--capture high resolution images in 16:9 format (1,280 x 720 pixels). Allow 5x zoom ups during your recordings.
- Optional HDTV Connection Kit
- Combining an HD card reader and a remote control, the optional connection kit makes it easy to display photos and movies on your HDTV.
The New Style GPS
- Document Your Trip with the Built-in GPS!
Records the Latitude, Longitude and Name of Location--on-board GPS function creates geo tags displaying latitude and longitude or place names on photo and video images, for immediate identification of where each photo was taken. Image search criteria are enhanced by the ability to search for and select photos according to the place names in their GPS tags, making it easy to sort and display photos from specific locations. Pre-select images from specific locations in-camera, enabling you to create personalized Photobook travel documentaries in just moments at your local Fujifilm photo center.
Photo Navigation--on-board GPS calculates and displays the distance from present location to the place where a tagged photo was taken, enabling you to return to your favorite snowboarding spot or fishing spot in the middle of a lake!
- Reflect Back to Your Memories by Using GPS Information with MyFinePix Studio
- Just connect your camera to PC and the new images will be added to My Library automatically. You can quickly search for your image, sorted by locations, dates and events. Route Logging with MyFinePix Studio--GPS tags generated in a log file can be displayed on Google Maps to plot your route on a PC running MyFinePix Studio software.
Fun & Flexible Shooting Modes
- 6-Scene SR AUTO
- Framed scenes are automatically detected and selected into appropriate camera settings: Portrait, Landscape, Night, Macro, Night Portrait, and Backlit Portrait.
- Face Detection
- Face Detection optimizes people pictures by identifying faces and adjusting focus and exposure to ensure bright, clear results. Red-eye removal automatically detects and corrects flash reflection for a perfect end result. The Face Detection can simultaneously recognizes up to 6 faces in a photo. Share your group portraits using the zoom up function in playbacks, checking each detected face. Each priceless expression can be cropped and saved in clear high resolution results.
- Face Detection Timer Function
- The Face Detection Self-timer automatically sets off after the number and position of faces in a scene are detected, snapping the photo at the right moment, with all the faces in focus and properly exposed. Just the two of you? Couple Timer waits until two faces are close together in the frame. Select "Near," "Close Up" or "Super Close" depending on the level of intimacy you're aiming for! Out and about with your friends? Group Timer mode gives you time to get into position as it waits until the number of faces are detected in the frame. You can select up to 4 faces and enjoy the moment ready to be captured!
- Motion Panorama
- Lets you take panorama photos as simply as 1, 2, 3! The camera automatically stitches together three consecutive shots, with simple in-frame guidance to ensure the images are aligned. The resulting image is saved to the memory card as an impressive panorama.
- One Touch Underwater Movie Recording
- With just a touch of a button, shoot movies underwater. No settings. Just press, shoot and enjoy the movie.
- Tracking Auto Focus
- Keeps fast moving subjects in the frame and in focus, even at 5x zoom extended. Great for capturing dynamic close-ups.
- Versatile Shooting Modes
- In addition to a wide range of shooting modes, the FinePix XP30 offers a selection of versatile scene positions that ensure optimum results no matter what the scene, including SR Auto, Auto, Program Auto, Natural Light, Natural Light & With Flash, Portrait, Portrait Enhancer, Landscape, Motion Panorama, Sport, Night, Snow, Sunset, Night (Tripod), Beach, Underwater, Underwater (Wide), Underwater (Macro), Party, Flower, and Text.
Editing, Uploading and Sharing for Everyone
- Fun Entertaining Functions with Tagging Technology
- Fujifilm's Tagging Technology lets you tag images for search optimization, organizing your photo collection and easy uploading. Sort your favorite photos tagged by rank of stars from 0 through 5. Quickly search favorite pictures depending on the rank using image search. The FinePix XP30 features image selection and editing functions that make it easier than ever to upload video clips or still photos to YouTube & Facebook sites. In-camera Edit functions let you edit captured images, which can then be marked with a touch of the convenient upload button. When the FinePix XP30 is connected to a PC, the marked images are uploaded to the designated site, eliminating the need for time-consuming PC-based image processing or selection. MyFinePix Studio detects new images to upload. When finding new image to upload, the uploader starts automatically. Create a photo album in your camera. Easily accessible and mobile, you can share images with family and friends anytime, anywhere.
- Post-Capture Editing
- Try our in-camera movie and image editing functions to artistically enliven photos, creating distinctive ambiances.After you take a clip, just set the IN and OUT points to crop and save only the part you want. It's that easy. Select any previously recorded movie file and "resume" shooting to create a movie up to 2GB size. Add an artistic dimension to any recorded image in your camera with your choice of special effects--Aspect Ratio, Sepia, Cropping, Color, Contrast and Brightness.
- Playback Functions
- Easy and simple search function with slideshow and red-eye removal during playback. With the convenient Image Search function, you can search pictures by Date, Face, Scene, Type of Data, Favorite Rank, Upload Mark and Place Name. A Redeye Removal During Playback function corrects redeyes during playback of detected faces.
- Micro Thumbnail View
- Up to 100 pictures can be viewed at a time in a 10x10 array of micro thumbnails. Convenient for smooth and comfortable playback.
- Memory Card
- The versatile card slot is compatible with high-capacity Secure Digital (SDHC/SDXC) memory cards.