This Dynalite RP400 400W/s Road Power Pack is powerful and versatile enough to handle a wide variety of on-the-run assignments like fashion, corporate work, portraiture, weddings and interiors. The pack has 3 head outlets and breaks down its output symmetrically or asymmetrically over a 6 stop range with short flash durations at a super fast 1.0 seconds recycling time at full power. A variator knob allows fine tuned exposure adjustments over 2 stops in 2/10 stop increments. Triggering options include sync cord (provided), IR or optical slave. The RP400 is compatible with most optional radio remote systems such as PocketWizard.
Although you may be tired at the end of a long shooting day, it won't be because of your equipment. The RP400 pack weighs 4.1 lb (1.8 kg) and measures 5.87 x 6.87 x 5.25" (14.9 x 17.4 x 13.3 cm). That's a lot of power in a small package.
- Power Control Switch
- Two full / half / quarter power switches to provide seven basic power settings. Arc proof.
- Combined / Ratio Output Switch
- One switch lets you toggle between Symmetrical and Asymmetrical routing of the "A" and "B" flash head outlet banks. LED indicates combined mode. Arc proof.
- All Channel Dimmer
- Two f/stop variator fine-tunes power settings on all heads simultaneously, in 2/10 stop increments. Used in conjunction with the Power Control Switches the pack has a full 6 f/stop range.
- Modeling Light Control
- Choose modeling light On or Off via the simple rocker switch. The flash head's fan (except the RH1050, Pencil Light and Ringflash) continues to run.
- Flash Head Outlets
- Three arc-protected outlets allow you to plug and unplug flash head cables without shutting down the power pack.
- Ready Light Test Switch
- This low profile button serves as a flash test switch and signals 100% flash readiness.
- Audible Ready Indicator
- 100% recycle indicator with its own ON / OFF switch for applications that demand it.
- Sync Input Socket
- Choose standard mono plug sync cord, Wein IR slave or built-in optical slave.