The Pentax C60636KP 6mm, f/1.4 Manual Iris Lens is a megapixel lens designed for megapixel sensors, and provides images with reduced distortion. Featuring a 6mm fixed focal length with a maximum aperture of f/1.4, the lens offers wide-angle view when attached to a camera with 1/2" type sensor. Manual control over iris and focusing adjustments is complemented with 3 locking screws on the adjusting rings.
Featuring a minimum focus distance of 7.8” (0.2m), the lens offers maximized picture performance at short distances. Specialized lens coatings make it ideal for high-contrast scenes or intensely illuminated high-speed exposures. The C60636KP 6mm Lens is compact at 1.26 x 1.47” (32 x 37.5mm), and operable in a temperature range from -4 to 122ºF (-20 to + 50ºC).
- Megapixel lens for megapixel CCTV sensors
- Designed to reproduce images with minimized reduction
- 6mm fixed focal length for wide-angle view on 1/2" format sensor
- Maximum aperture - f/1.4
- Manual control over iris and focusing adjustments
- 3 locking screws on focus and aperture rings prevent inadvertent rotation
- Minimum focus distance of 7.8" (0.2m)
- Designed to maximize picture performance at short distances
- Specialized lens coatings - ideal for high-contrast scenes or intensely illuminated high-speed exposures
- Compact at 1.26 x 1.47" (32 x 37.5mm)
- Operable in a temperature range from -4 to 122ºF (-20 to +50°C)