The water resistant Drift HD170 Stealth Action Camera boasts 1080p HD recording, a 1.5" display, a convenient remote control, and of course, a cool matte black finish. Sleek and styling, the HD170 secures to your helmet and various other locales (like your goggles or handlebars) using the included mounts. Using the camera's remote you'll be able to capture awesome video and 5.0MP stills while you do your thing, without ever having to worry about the camera. In fact, you might even forget it's there!
The HD170 Stealth features a range of frame rates to go with its 1080p and 720p HD recording. Capture video at 60, 50, 30, and 25 frames per second; which means you can capture video for both NTSC and PAL viewing. The Stealth cam also records in standard definition WVGA for those times when you want to record longer. The camera's lens promises point-and-shoot ease with a 127° recording angle for 1080p and a 170° recording angle for 720p and WVGA. The lens also enables 4x digital zoom and it rotates up to 300°! When you want to review what you've shot, the 1.5" display let's you replay the moment instantly. If you need a redo, you'll know right then and there.
The HD170 records to SD memory cards up to 32GB in size. This gives you hours upon hours of storage, ensuring that you'll have enough space for even the longest of events. And if you do run out of space, just pop in another card and you're good to go. With a spare lithium-ion battery you can stay out there longer without having to pause for a recharge.
The HD170 Stealth camera features both a built-in microphone and an external microphone input, giving the option to attach an external mic for higher quality sound. This option is especially useful for in-car filming. When it comes time to share what you've shot, the HD170 comes with a USB cable for transfer of footage your computer. In addition, a component cable comes with the camera for playing back footage on your HDTV as well.
The Drift HD170 films in 1080p HD and has a playback screen and remote control. This rugged waterproof camera gives people what they want from an action camera:
- Full HD for creating crystal clear footage
- A playback screen for lining up shots and the ability to play back the footage right away
- A remote control to enable you to film what you want to record, not the boring stuff in between
- Easy to use mounts so you can use it whenever you want and mount it anywhere your imagination allows you. The shape of the camera and the mounts it comes with make it the easiest camera out there to use
If that isn't enough the camera also has the following:
- A rotating lens so you can mount the camera at any angle and any position to get that shot you are looking for
- It can take photos, put it in the photo burst mode and you can take pictures every few seconds for as long as your memory card lasts. If you don't get a decent photo then you need to do something else
- You can pair the remote control to you camera, chances are your mates will have the same camera, so there's no worry of turning the camera off just before they wipe out
- A zoom function so you can get even closer to the action or your friend at the front
- The option to add an external microphone eliminates listening to the sound of the wind, great for in-car filming too!
- Night mode so you can record in dark and dusky conditions
- Maximum video resolution: 1080p high definition
- SD memory card storage - up to 32GB
- 60, 50, 30, 25 fps modes
- Still photos: 5.0MP with Photoburst mode
- Digital zoom support in 720p and WVGA modes
- 170° rotatable wide-angle lens
- 1.5" LCD display
- Water resistant
- Can be mounted using the various included mounts
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- User-friendly control panel in 7 languages
- Wireless RF remote control for hands-free video and photo capture (16.4' range)