The Aquatica AN-5 Underwater Housing for Sony NEX 5 Camera is a compact (5.5 x 3.25 x 6"/14.2 x 8 x 15.4 cm) housing machined from a solid block of aluminum designed for the Sony NEX 5 camera. This lightweight (2.2 lbs/1 kg) housing has a baked-on powder coating and is fully anodized against the corrosive effects of sea water. It has replaceable sacrificial anodes, plus pad printed function labels that won't peel off or fade. It has built-in dual optical connectors, and all controls are easily accessed, with the LCD screen at a more-comfortable 15° viewing angle. A variety of ports are available for the AN-5 housing.
Note: Requires Lens port
Also Note: Most zoom lenses require a close-up diopter filter to correct focus distance.
- Accurately balanced ergonomic design - all controls are within easy reach.
- Depth rating: 300' (90 m).
- Excellent balance underwater.
- Replaceable sacrificial anodes protect the housing from electrolysis.
- Precision machined from a single aluminum block
- Lightweight and compact housing is fully anodized
- Covered with baked-on powder coating to protect against the corrosive effects of sea water
- All function labels are pad printed so they will not peel off or fade.