The HD I/O 16x16 Analog from Avid is a high-performance Pro Tools HD Series audio interface that is designed to completely integrate with Pro Tools HD systems. Available in three different configurations, this version provides the maximum in analog input and output. Since the interface utilizes all four card slots, expansion is not possible, but customization is.
Although it bears a physical resemblance to previous interfaces, the HD I/O has been completely redesigned with high quality converters and premium input and output circuitry. The interface provides maximum performance, dependability, and control of all inputs, outputs, and routing right from the Pro Tools software interface.
Note! A minimum of Pro Tools HD 8.1 or higher software is required to use this interface. A free update is available for download to all registered Pro Tools HD 8.x users.
- 16 input / 16 output analog audio interface with full Pro Tools|HD integration for complete input, output and routing control
- Pristine audio clarity and ultra low latency through state-of-the-art analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion, premium analog circuitry, and meticulous attention to design
- Stereo AES/EBU, stereo S/PDIF and 8 channels of ADAT digital I/O with built-in sample rate conversion
- Customize the I/O with digital option cards
- Track hotter signals and smooth out sounds with Curv, a built-in soft-knee limiter
- Dedicated Wordclock and Loop Sync I/O
- 32, 4-segment metering LEDs for accurate level monitoring
- Robust 2U rack-mountable chassis
- Connects to Pro Tools HD through a DigiLink Mini connection (cable and adaptor included)