The Samsung 60mm f/2.8 Macro ED OIS SSA Lens (For NX Cameras) is a fast f/2.8 macro lens for NX cameras (NX10 and NX100) that's capable of 1x magnification. Because it's an i-Function lens, you can access manual settings such as shutter speed and aperture right on the lens--no need to take your hand off the lens, or your eye off the action. A built-in optical image stabilizer eliminates camera shake for low-light photos (especially important when shooting extreme close-ups, where every little tremor will show). A supersonic actuator delivers fast, silent and precise auto focusing, and with full-time manual focus in AF mode, you'll always have sharp focus exactly where you want it. This lens is designed for use with NX mount cameras--the NX10 and NX100.
- Perfect Pictures at Your Fingertips
- This i-Function lens is perfect for novices and experts alike. If you're a beginner, shoot confidently like a pro with Lens Priority Mode. This allows your camera to instantly recognize the type of lens you've attached. Now, it will serve up optimal scene modes with i-Scene, while i-Setting optimizes all the settings for the perfect shot. If you're already a pro, you can cycle through and adjust shutter speed, aperture, ISO and more - all without taking your fingers off the lens, and your eyes off the shot - simply by pressing the i-Function button and turning the value ring to the desired settings.
- Supersonic and Super Quiet
- Here's a lens ready for its close-up: the Samsung 60mm macro lens. It comes equipped with a supersonic actuator for fast, silent and precise auto focusing - perfect for the amateur entomologist looking to capture an amazing image of a fluttering butterfly. And thanks to its internal focusing system, the lens barrel remains fixed. So you can get right up close to your tiny little subjects without startling them and capture stunning details that can't be seen with the naked eye.
- Expert Focus on Amazing Details
- The lens autofocus (AF) mechanism sets you up for the perfect shot every time, but sometimes, it's just not the perfect shot you wanted. The Samsung 60mm macro lens allows full-time manual focus in AF mode so you can quickly fine-tune your shot without having to switch modes. This gives you instant and total control over what to focus on and what to blur out in your macro shots.
- Optical Image Stabilizer for Clear, Sharp Images
- Create beautiful images that move you, even if you jostle the camera. The 60mm macro lens comes equipped with lens-shift optical image-stabilizing technology. Samsung's optical image stabilizer uses tiny lens-shifts to cancel out motion blur, even in low exposure shots. And since the image is being stabilized externally in the lens, what you see through the viewfinder - and on the display - is perfectly clear.