The Photoflex TritonFlash OctoDome Lithium Battery Strobe Kit was created for sports, portraiture or editorial work or any on-the go application where photographers require a powerful, 5600K balanced light with its own energy source.
The core of the kit is the TritonFlash strobe head. Rated at 300W/s with a guide number of 185, the TritonFlash gives you 750 full power flashes on a single charge from the included power module and Li-ion battery. The module will power up to 2 flashes at 100% power simultaneously, automatically splitting the available power between them. The pack has 19 power settings in 1/3 stop increments including a Fast Power Mode which allows shooting of up to 7 frames per second with extremely short flash durations, ideal for dance, sports and scientific applications.
The kit also includes an extra small OctoDome SoftBox, which offers natural catchlights and a large surface area for its size, as well as an umbrella reflector. Rounding out the kit are an all metal swivel mount with twist lock handle, multi-voltage charger, Euro-plug, and battery and extension cables.
- Advanced Lithium Ion battery technology for fast recycling and long life
- Built-in optical slave sensor
- Up to 750 flashes at full power on a single charge
- Fast Power Mode for bursts up to 7 frames per second
- 19 power settings with accurate 1/3 stop increments
- Includes one lithium battery
- Quick change design for fast battery swapping
- Powerful 300 watt second output - suitable for large groups in full sun
- Battery pack will power two TritonFlash heads on full power simultaneously
- Capacitors are housed in the TritonFlash heads for power management independence
- Very short flash duration for stopping action, even on full power
- Modeling light with ten-second auto shut off for maximizing battery life
- Comes with robust all metal swivel for supporting umbrellas and large SoftBoxes
- Can be operated worldwide on AC power (100 - 240V AC)
- Will operate on AC power and recharge battery at the same time
- Digital readout on backlit screen can be easily read in bright or dark environments