The cadmium red Vector: 1 Photo Daypack from Tenba fills the bill between a stylish travel bag and a functional back pack. With its weather-resistant 600 Denier nylon exterior, this bag can withstand the rigors of the road as well as the abuse of a long-day's gig. You'll even have a separate rapid access rain cover so you'll never have to worry about waiting for the bus or train in the rain or snow.
The pack is comfortable with ventilated shoulder straps and a padded waist belt. In addition, when loading it in and out of the car, a top hand strap makes that easy. Overall, the pack has a slim, trim profile and does not have the look or feel of a traditional, heavy-duty back pack. At only 29 ounces, there's nothing to complain about weight-wise. Yet, you can put a DSLR with 3-4 lenses, flash and various accessories within the Vector and still have room for some extras. The exterior has airline mesh pockets for those things you need on an immediate basis - phone, MP3 player, lens caps, batteries, maps and other small items.
Inside, it's all smooth lined and equipment-friendly to your gear's finish. It's even matched to the exterior trim color for an added touch of elegance. The interior is adjustable to the point where you can actually remove the center floor and dividers and use the pack as a regular travel bag. As for storage areas, the main compartment has configurable dividers. The top area has multiple organizer pockets for small items that you always need quick access to. There will be no need to dig down to the bottom of the case to find your keys, wallet or tickets. You might even want to stuff a sandwich in there as well. There are four media pockets that have their own separate flap cover. The price-point of the Vector: 1 Daypack makes it attractive to both pro and amateur when a lightweight, sturdy and functional pack is required for either business or pleasure.
- 600 Denier exterior - tough and weather resistant, yet ultra-lightweight
- Shaping is slim and contoured, yet offers surprisingly high capacity
- Stretchy mesh side pockets great for securely storing phone, audio device, lens cap, or other small items
- Smooth lined interior - tough yet equipment-friendly, beautifully color-matched to exterior trim
- Supplementary, fast deploying rain cover included
- Top section has multiple organizer pockets, with enough room left over for lunch
- Photo section holds camera with 3-4 lenses, flash, accessories
- Center floor and dividers can be removed to create a fully-open travel pack
- Four media card pockets with protective flap cover
- Featherweight design - only 29 ounces-makes this pack a joy to carry