The XConnect USB Microphone Cable from ART provides an easy way to connect any dynamic microphone directly to a computer's USB port without the need for any additional conversion. The cable delivers a 16-bit, 44.1 or 48kHz digital audio signal and no special drivers are required.
The converter cable is "plug and play" with a Windows PC or Mac computer. When first connected to the computer, all the necessary drivers are automatically installed and the cable is ready to use. The XConnect may be used with any recording software that supports USB audio devices.
- USB recording for any dynamic microphone
- High quality 16-bit, 44.1 or 48kHz digital audio interface
- Shielded cable with female XLR connector
- LED indicator flashes during signal transmission
- Plug and play with Windows and Mac OS