The mecablitz 24 AF-1 Digital Flash for Nikon Cameras from Metz is a compact shoe-mounted flash unit that is Nikon i-TTL compatible. This allows it to accurately and quickly determine exposure automatically. Additionally, the main reflector can be tilted up to +90° for more control over your lighting design.
During use, it features multiple LED indicators on the back for telling you the exposure level and whether or not the flash is ready to fire. Also, it is possible to use exposure compensation to adjust the flash's output through the camera. Other options include acting as an auto fill-in flash as well as 1st and 2nd curtain sync modes. The flash runs on 2 AA batteries.
- Vertically tilting reflector +90°
- LED indicators for power level and flash readiness
- AF assist beam
- First and second shutter curtain synchronization
- Manual flash exposure correction for TTL flash mode
- Automatic fill-in flash
- Firmware updates available via Metz Service
- Automatic power off and wake up
- 200 full power flashes with alkaline batteries and 250 full power flashes with NiMH batteries
- Alkaline recycle time of 0.3 to 5 seconds and NiCad/NiMH recycle time of 0.3 to 6 seconds
- Color temperature of 5,500K