The MU118 Digital Multimeter by Rolls is a compact; all-in-one battery operated precision instrument which measures voltage, current, frequency and resistance. A built-in sensor allows it to also measure temperature for more advanced or specialized applications.This multimeter features a single thirty position rotary switch providing easy one step operation when making function and range selections. It also includes an independent On/Off switch so the selector doesn't have to move from its current position. The 3.5" digital display with large 22mm digits provides much greater accuracy than older analog meters and eliminates parallax errors by measuring and displaying quantities as a number. It also features a built-in diode test and convenient continuity buzzer which allows you to focus on where you're placing the probes instead of trying to read the display.
- This all-in-one battery operated device measures voltage, current, frequency and resistance
- Built-in sensor measures temperature for specialized applications
- One thirty position rotary switch provides easy one-step function and range selection
- Independent On/Off switch allows the rotary selector to remain in its current position
- 3.5" display with large 22 mm digits provide greater accuracy than older analog meters
- Built-in diode test and convenient continuity buzzer allows you to focus on probe placement