The brown Bushnell 8 MP Trophy Cam Trail Camera is water- and snow-resistant, functions quite well even in extreme temperatures (-5 to 140° F), and is ideal for shooting game and wild life. It can be quickly mounted on tree trunks, posts and other supports using the adjustable web belt provided.
Recording high-quality still images at 8 MP with 1-second trigger speed, the trail camera also features Field Scan, a time lapse feature that clicks images at pre-set intervals ranging from 1 minute to 60 minutes. Field Scan allows the camera to record images without relying on a movement trigger; thereby, providing you with the widest viewing range. In addition, the adjustable PIR sensor can be configured to capture images on detecting movement, up to a distance of 45’ (13.7 m).
The camera simultaneously captures Field Scan images along with Live Trigger images, and in multi-image mode it clicks up to 3 images per trigger. If you are looking for video, the Trophy Cam shoots Widescreen, VGA and QVGA clips, with audio capture making the experience vivid. Night vision ability is up to 45’ (13.7 m), and the 32 LEDs acting as a discreet flash prove their worth when visible flash is a game deterrent. The trophy cam shoots color videos during the day and B&W during the night.
The B&W text LCD is meant for only displaying the menu text to help you with the setting and programming. Connect the trophy cam to an external monitor, and you can watch several days of video footage in minutes using the variable speed playback feature. The compact-sized trail camera has a SD card slot to accommodate up to 32 GB memory and a USB port for connectivity. With the power consumption being very low (less than 300 mA) during the stand-by period, a set of lithium batteries (not included) last up to 1 whole year.
- 8 MP color resolution
- Supports Widescreen (720 x 480), VGA (640 x 480), and QVGA (320 x 240) video resolutions
- Night vision up to 45' (13.7 m) with 32 LEDs
- Adjustable PIR (Passive Infrared) sensor is motion-activated by movement of game at a distance of up to 45’ (13.7 m)
- Field Scan is not triggered by game, and covers a long range (which may be out of the PIR range) and a large area as well
- Simultaneously captures Field Scan images along with Live Trigger images
- Multi-image mode allows you to record up to 3 images per trigger
- Day/night autosensor
- Programmable video length – up to 60 seconds
- Audio record in video mode
- B&W text LCD is meant for only displaying the menu text to help you with the setting and programming
- SD card slot to accommodate up to 32 GB memory
- Field Scan Time Lapse by Scouting Assistant Software
- Imports time lapse photo sets from SD card to your computer
- Opens existing time lapse photo sets on your computer
- Processes photo sets into high speed motion video
- Quickly jogs through the time lapse frames, forwards, and backwards
- Steps frame forwards and backwards
- Performs sophisticated motion searches
- Uses 4 to 8 AA batteries (not included)
- Runs up to 1 year on 1 set of batteries
- External power compatible