The Panasonic DMP-BDT110 Full HD 3D Blu-ray Disc Player (Black) is a full HD 1080p disc player that supports stunning 3D entertainment as well as online extras and streaming. It even supports Skype video calls to keep you connected to friends and family in between watching movies.
The DMP-BDT110 gives you access to the future, since it supports playback of 3D Blu-ray discs as well as 3D still pictures (MPO files) when connected to a 3D display with a 3D-ready HDMI cable. Its advanced 2D to 3D conversion outputs virtual 3D video from your 2D sources utilizing Panasonic's sophisticated PHL processing.
This disc player is Wi-Fi ready so if you have a home internet connection, you can connect it to take advantage of all it has to offer. First, it offers VIERA CAST online streaming, which includes online streaming services CinemaNow, Netflix and VUDU for expanded content options. It also supports BD Live extras, so you can go online to download Blu-ray disc interactive extras as long as you pop in an SD memory card with at least 1GB of free space. The BONUSVIEW feature lets you see content in picture-in-picture mode.
It also features two USB ports, a DLNA certification for file sharing on your network, and advanced audio processing for several Dolby and DTS audio formats found on DVD and Blu-ray discs. If you're looking for a smart looking Blu-ray player that offers seamless integration into your home network with high performance A/V processing, the DMP-BDT110 is an ideal choice.
- Cinema-Quality 3D
- Step into the 3D world. This disc player lets you watch 3D movies at home with full HD 3D playback so you can experience immersive, wraparound visuals that leap off the screen to draw you into your favorite Blu-ray movies. Full HD 1080p means 1,080 vertical lines of resolution (1920 x 1080) for detailed, vivid imagery. All you need is a 3D HDTV or home theater projector or HDTV, 3D glasses and 3D pass through cable to start enjoying the wonder of theater-quality 3D entertainment in your own home. Since it outputs at 24 frames per second (fps) you can enjoy a truly cinematic picture quality, since this is the native frame rate most films were shot and mastered in.
- PHL Video Processing
- Advanced 2D image technology accumulated over the years at the Panasonic Hollywood Laboratory (PHL) has also been applied to 3D image playback, allowing high quality images to approach original film quality. Lifelike 3D images with dramatic leaping effects and enhanced depth, luster and texture are beautifully reproduced.
- 3D Effect Controller
- The 3D Effect Controller lets you moderate the leaping effects of 3D images. It also lets you adjust the amount of depth, so you can view expansive images and enjoy movies with exactly the kind of 3D effects you want.
- 2D to 3D Conversion
- If you don't have a collection of 3D movies yet, don't worry. The 2D-3D conversion makes it possible to convert images from DVDs and Blu-ray discs into 3D with natural depth perception. So you can watch your prized DVD movie collection in 3D with real-life depth, without any costly upgrades to Blu-ray discs.
- Wi-Fi Ready
- Plug the optional wireless LAN adapter (DY-WL10) into the USB port, and you'll be able to connect this disc player to the internet wirelessly. Or, you can use the Ethernet port for a wired connection. Connecting it to the internet lets you update firmware, enjoy BD Live and VIERA CAST, and access other devices on your home network.
- VIERA CAST Online Streaming
- If you connect your DMP-BDT110 to your home internet connection, then the fun begins. You can take advantage of online streaming services like CinemaNow, Netflix, VUDU, YouTube, and Picasa web albums to widen your entertainment options and search across these services for movies and other additional content (some may require a subscription).
- BD Live (Profile 2.0)
- When you're connected to the internet, you can also go online to download BD Live extras with Blu-ray discs that support this function. These often include interactive quizzes and games, previews and filmmaker chats related to the movie you are watching.
- Skype Video Calls
- The Skype button on the remote takes you directly to the Skype menu screen so you can access it even while you're watching a TV program or movie. While watching a TV program or DVD, a ringtone from the player tells you that you have a call, and it even rings in standby mode.
- Skype Messages
- Record an original message onto an SD Memory Card with at least 512 MB of storage capacity, and set it as your answering voice message. The message will respond automatically when you receive a phone call while you're away. Callers can also record messages for you onto the SD Memory Card, so you can confirm the messages when you return home.
- Dual USB Ports
- This disc player features two high-speed USB 2.0 ports (one in the front, one in the rear) so you can play your MP3, JPEG, MKV and even MPO (3D still images) from a USB memory drive. The front panel port means you don't have to reach to the back of the unit for instant connectivity.
- High Fidelity Audio
- The DMP-BDT110 has built-in decoding of several Dolby and DTS audio codecs including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. These two formats offer high resolution multi-channel surround sound that is bit-for-bit the equivalent of the master recording. So if you have a surround setup, you can immerse yourself in a detailed sound field when watching your favorite DVD or Blu-ray movies.
- DLNA Certified
- This disc player is DLNA certified for home networking. You can easily play videos, still pictures, and music from your PC that is also DLNA certified. This player is compatible with Windows 7 to offer flexible compatibility with your home computer.
- VIERA Link (HDMI CEC)
- VIERA Link allows you to enjoy the convenience of one remote control to operate and control all your compatible home entertainment devices. It utilizes the HDMI CEC standard to easily turn on and control your compatible HDMI-connected components without having to use multiple remote controls.
- Slim Design
- While this Blu-ray disc player offers premium audio and video processing, its looks match its performance capabilities. Its slim design and black finish ensure it will integrate seamlessly into your home theater setup.