The Audio-Technica AT2022 X/Y Stereo Microphone is designed to capture instruments, ambiance, vocals and performances in stereo. There are two cardioid swiveling capsules that can fold flat for storage and transportation. Easily position the capsules to allow for narrow or wide stereo operation. A low frequency roll-off switch minimizes noise due to proximity effect, ambiance, wind and more. The AT2022 is battery operated (only) and includes a cable, stand clamp and windscreen.
Note! The AT2022 is designed for battery operation only. Do not attempt to use when phantom power is present. Possible damage to the microphone may result.
- X/Y stereo microphone with unique pivoting electret condenser capsules for ultimate flexibility
- Provides the spatial impact and realism of a live sound field
- Battery operation allows use with most recording devices
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off minimizes pickup of unwanted low-frequency noise
- User-selectable 90° or 120° stereo operation for narrow or wide pickup patterns
- Ideal for general stereo recording and field sound capture
- Excellent channel separation
- Included fuzzy windscreen offers excellent wind protection