The black Veloce V Backpack from Manfrotto is a slightly smaller version of the Manfrotto Veloce VII backpack. If you can't get the shot with all the gear this bag holds, you're doing something wrong. It's rated to hold a DSLR with or without a grip and a 70-200 attached - and held in a shooting position - plus an additional 2-3 lenses, flash, small accessories; and if that isn't enough and a 15.4" (39.1 cm) laptop.
On the outside, the pack is made from rugged, water-resistant nylon. This is a shooter's pack - and the reason it is stems from the marvelous ability to access the main compartment from the top via the top zippered flap secured by a touch fastener. Isn't it wonderful knowing you can retrieve your camera (with lens attached) without having to open the entire bag? In the middle of a crowd, that's a real security bonus. Strap your tripod to the back with the included connections.
Inside the Veloce V, there are movable, touch fastened dividers that you can arrange to suit whatever gear you need to carry on a given day. The camera and 70-200 are held securely on a handy L Bracket that supports the body/lens combo in a face-down position. Open the top flap, remove the setup, get your shot, slip the combo back inside, reseal the flap and you're off to your next shot. In addition, the Veloce V has a protective, slip-in 15.4" laptop pocket. Stop for lunch, remove your computer, email your shots, make some notes, write a letter or work in Photoshop. Finished? Slip it back in its place, and, again, you're on your way. And, before you leave, access the organizer pocket where your iPhone, PDA, pens, business cards or other small items are stored.
As an added feature, if you don't want your tripod secured on the outside of the bag, you have the option to store it inside the bag, protected in its own section by the padded dividers. What a blessing when traveling. And speaking of tripods, there's an interesting and very functional integrated pocket that is perfect for fitting Manfrotto pocket series tripods.
The back straps are adjustable and comfortable making this an easy pack to tote around. At a very reasonable price, this backpack gives you all the benefits and features that make it appealing to anyone who spends time outside or who travels and needs a pack that can hold a world of gear securely and comfortably.
Note: PC laptop sizes can vary, please verify that your notebook conforms to the interior dimensions of this bag prior to purchasing
- Water-Repellent Exterior
- A special coating is applied to the high-quality nylon fabric and Italian leather that keep the bag moisture-resistant
- Single Pocket for Pocket Tripods
- A single, integrated pocket is perfect for fitting Manfrotto pocket series tripods
- External Tripod Connections
- Comes with connections for attaching your tripod to the front of the pack
- Interchangeable Dividers
- Both modular and easy to use, these touch fastened dividers allow you to configure the inside of your bag to create exact size compartments for your gear
- Laptop Compatible
- Protect your 15.4" (39.1 cm) laptop during transport in its own separate, padded compartment 1
- L Camera Bracket
- This cradle cushions your main camera with lens attached and keeps it from shifting during transport
Veloce V Backpack Tripod Compatibility
- Compact Ball and Head Kit (MK293A4-A0RC2)
- Compact Photo-Movie Kit (Black) (MKC3-H01)
- Compact 3-Way Tripod Kit (MK293A4-A3RC1)
- Compact Photo Kit (MKC3-P01)
- 393 Photo-Movie Kit QR (MK393-H)
- 393 Photo-Movie Short Kit QR (MK393S-H)
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 37.7" (95.8 cm)