The MKH 8070 from Sennheiser is a long shotgun microphone that is ideal for broadcast and sporting applications. With high directivity, the microphone captures true and natural sound at great distances. Reliable under the toughest climatic conditions, the microphone's symmetrical RF transducer design produces high sensitivity, low distortion and excellent transient response.
The long interference tube yields a pleasing lobar pickup pattern, suppressing off-axis sound without coloration to create extremely natural and detailed results. The microphone performs even under the toughest sonic and environmental conditions. It ships with an analog output module featuring an XLR connector, but with the appropriate accessory, the body can to interface directly into digital systems via the optional MZD 8000 digital module.
- Rugged long shotgun microphone
- Ideal for broadcast and sporting applications
- Immune to failure caused by dampness and humidity
- Symmetrical RF transducer
- High sensitivity
- Low distortion
- Excellent transient response
- Suppresses off-axis sound without coloration
- Ship with analog output module
- Will interface directly with digital systems when used with the optional MZD 8000 digital module