This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Waterproof SLR Camera Case from Aquapac is submersible up to 15' and designed to fit most consumer DSLRs with standard lenses up to 4" (10.2cm). Compatible cameras include virtually all models which use an APS/DX sensor and some smaller full-frame models. The tough thermoplastic polyurethane casing with welded seams also protects your gear from dust, dirt, and sand.
The casing contains a permanently attached tough acrylic lens that will work even underwater. Even if you aren't swimming but drop the case in water, it will float.
The Aquaclip sealing mechanism is easy to use and opens and closes the bag via dual twist levers. Aquapac has included five desiccant sachets that will help absorb moisture. Also included is a convenient shoulder strap for easy carrying and extra security. Suitable for any activity near or on the water, this case will permit you to record family memories that you will cherish for decades.
- Guaranteed waterproof to 15' in compliance with IPX8 standard. The equipment is suitable for continuous immersion in water for at least 30 min
- Tough acrylic lens for top-quality photos and extra protection
- Operate all controls easily through the supple TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) material
- Protects against dust, dirt, and sand
- Designed to fit most consumer DSLRs with standard lenses up to 4" (10.2cm). Compatible cameras include virtually all models which use an APS/DX sensor and some smaller full-frame models. Canon 5D, 1D, Nikon D3, D700 are too large to fit in this case