The black Skyborne 53 Daypack from Vanguard will not only hold an incredible amount of photo gear but also has a separate removable sleeve to accommodate your 17" laptop. The bag is rated to literally hold an entire camera system - 1 or 2 DSLRs with grip and lens attached as well as a host of 7-9 lenses up to a 300mm f/2.8. In addition, no camera system is complete without a flash and this bag will hold two. Overall, there are front, side and back storage pockets.
The Skyborne 53 allows you to mount your tripod on the back of the bag using the built-in buckled strap and holder. Aside from the big stuff you normally carry, you'll have numerous storage compartments in which the little stuff can be stored - iPhone, batteries, memory cards, cables, pens, business cards and more. The bag has a place for everything - and everything will be in its place. For a photographer spending a day in the field or shooting a gig, this bag has it all. As an added measure of security and peace of mind, the Skyborne 53 Daypack comes with a rain cover that will guard against moisture seeping into the bag. Now, you need not worry about getting caught in an unexpected rain or snow storm. Any concerns about potential theft are addressed by the 22 anti-theft buckles that clasp over the zipper paths and prevent someone from coming up behind you, quietly unzipping the rear compartment and stealing your cameras. For ID purposes, there is a handy name card holder.
Inside, there are 11 touch fastened padded dividers that permit you to configure the bag to suit your shooting needs. They are brightly colored orange to help you see inside the bag in marginal ambient light. Vanguard has designed this bag with their air infused cushioned technology that provides an additional layer of interior protection to your gear. It's similar to a bubble-wrap approach to padding where air is placed within the inside padding to provide even more shock-absorbency for your gear. There are also numerous pockets for small accessories - filters, lens caps, memory cards and more.
The bag is carried via a comfortable and ergonomically designed shoulder harness, chest strap and removable waist belt while for those quick moments when you're just unloading it from your car, there's an easy grip dark gray hand carry strap. And, there's even a nifty trolley sleeve on the back for loading it onto your cart - just great for getting through airports and parking lots. Backed by Vanguard's limited lifetime warranty, this bag should be considered a serious contender for the photographer who needs a lightweight daypack that can handle a large load safely and securely in all kinds of weather.
- Touch fastened orange dividers can be arranged to fit whatever gear you need to carry. Easy to see in marginal light
- Storage Pockets
- There are multiple pockets for small items - iPhone, business cards, pens, batteries, memory cards
- Air Infused Cushioning
- Provides a shock-absorbent layer to the interior or the bag. It also makes the bag more comfortable to carry
- Laptop Protection
- Since today's photographers rarely go anywhere without a laptop, Vanguard has provided a separate storage sleeve for your computer. Specifically designed for your laptop, this is a removable sleeve that you can use when you only need the computer rather than the entire bag full of gear
- Tripod Holder
- Use the easy-to-adjust buckle and adjustable strap holder to secure your tripod. When using the included rain cover, the tripod will also be protected
- Anti-Theft Buckles
- These 22 pinch-style plastic buckles fit over the zipper path and prevent someone from coming up behind you and pilfering your gear
- Rubber Feet
- The bottom of the bag has rubber feet that will help hold the bag off the ground and also prevent incidental vibration from harming your gear
- Contoured Shoulder Straps
- Perfected to rest easily on your shoulders. Fully adjustable and padded for maximum comfort
- Name Card
- There's a handy name card holder on the exterior in case someone else at the airport just happens to be using the same bag
- Trolley Sleeve
- Handy for navigating quickly through airports and ramped venues - easier on your back. Located on the back of the pack, just slip it over your cart and you're off
- For a bag that weighs only 7.4 lb, it holds an amazing amount of gear comfortably and securely