The HCP-850 Power Supply from Antec unifies raw power with advanced PSU engineering to meet the demands of high-performance desktop computers. Labeled as an 80 PLUS Gold-certified unit, the HCP-850 is capable of outputting 99% of its rated power on four +12V rails. This ensures CPU and graphics card compatibility.
Exclusive to the Antec High Current series, the HCP-850 boasts High Current heavy-gauge 16 AWG wiring that boosts conductivity, increases efficiency and improves power output. A double-layer PCB, onboard DC-to-DC converters and Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) provide substantial voltage stability and higher efficiency.
- Certified Gamer
- The HPC-850 successfully passed vigorous testing to be nVIDIA SLI-Ready and ATI CrossFireX certified. This ensures high performance and a quality experience
- Continuous Power
- The HCP-850 boosts up to 850W of continuous power. It also has up to 99% power available on four fully-protected high current +12V rails to ensure high-end CPU and graphics card compatibility
- Going Green
- 80 PLUS is an initiative to promote energy efficiency in computer power supply units (PSU). The certified Antec HPC-850 has more than 80% energy efficiency at 20%, 50% and 100% of rated load as well as a power factor of 0.9 or greater at 100% load. This means that the HPC-850 wastes less than 20% electric energy as heat, which results in less electricity use and bills than its non-80 PLUS certified counterparts
- Industrial Grade Protection
- Long-term reliability is crucial for power supply units and the HPC-850 achieves this by using the highest quality of Japanese brand capacitors. It also utilizes gold-plated, high-current terminals for optimal conductivity, DC-to-DC voltage regulator modules for voltage stability and double-layer PCB for heavy-duty components
- Intelligent Hybrid Cable Management
- The HCP-850 features a heavy-gauge 16 AWG High Current cable for high performance components to boost conductivity. A modular connector system allows you to directly connect either 10-pin or 5-pin connector harnesses