The Lastolite Baby Posing Coat is a one-size fits all solution to photographing infants. When photographing children, moods are not always predictable, and direction taking is also not their strong suit - especially if, as the photographer, you're not in their immediate circle of family and friends. The number one way to reduce your tiny subject's stress is to have them pose with a parent. However, when the shot is supposed to be of just the baby, it's hard to conceal the parent's presence.
Using this creative, yet simple, prop, mom or dad can be right there with baby without it being obvious in the resulting image. Baby will remain calm (mom and dad will remain calm) and you'll get the shot you want! Consequently, you'll remain calm too. Made from a velvet-like light absorbing fabric, the Baby Posing Coat is essentially a cape with a hood and large sleeves. It secures loosely with hook and loop fasteners and is soft for baby's comfort.
- Enables more successful baby photos by keeping the parent in contact with the child
- Allows parent to hold their child during a photo shoot, reducing stress and anxiety
- Hood and large sleeves easily conceal that the parent is in the shot, making the coat appear to be a part of the background
- Secured with hook and loop fasteners
- Soft velvet-like, light absorbing fabric