Every day, for local, national and international news reports, the Electro-Voice RE50B gathers the audio for news interviews. Designed specifically as an ENG/EFP interview microphone, the RE50B's custom "mic-within-a-mic" shockmount provides extremely low handling noise for clear sound. A large, built-in Acoustifoam filter keeps wind and P-pop noise to an absolute minimum, indoors or out. Frequency response is 80 Hz-13 kHz.
- Shockmounted handheld interview microphone
- Industry standard news interview microphone
- Features EV Dyna-Damp shockmount
- Extremely low handling noise for clear sound
- "Mic-within-a-mic" concept reduces wind and vocal plosive sounds