The Dual Band Wireless-N Gigabit Router from Asus is a versatile, high-performance router designed to effectively work with a wide variety of wireless and wired devices on your network. This router can connect to your wireless N, B, and G devices and operates on both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands. Operating on dual bands at the same time allows you to experience optimal data transfer speeds, so that you experience little to no lag or interference. As such, each band can transfer data concurrently at up to 300Mbps. You can surf the Internet, send emails, or download files on the 2.4GHz band and stream multimedia content, such as HD video, music, or online games on the 5GHz band.
This router also utilizes a Gigabit Ethernet WAN port for connecting to your modem and features four Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports for establishing high-speed wired connections to any of your Ethernet-enabled devices. Beyond these ports, the router also has two USB 2.0 ports, which allow you to connect NAS storage devices or printers. With an easy-to-use interface, Asus's Ai Radar technology, and support for up to 300,000 data sessions, this router is a sure-shot way to brilliantly bring the Internet to your wired and wireless devices on your home or office network.
- Dual-Band for Lag-Free Entertainment
- Double your wireless performance and bandwidth with simultaneous 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands that can transfer data up to speeds of 300Mbps concurrently. While basic internet applications like browsing or file downloading can occur on the 2.4GHz band, wireless HD content streaming can take place on the 5GHz band at the same time. In turn, both bands allow you to optimize the speeds at which you surf the net on the one band and stream multimedia on the other band
- Gigabit Internet Surfing with Hardware NAT
- Equipped with a capable hardware NAT acceleration engine and built-in Gigabit Ethernet, this router gives you full Gigabit internet performance, making its WAN to LAN throughput up to 2-5 times greater than that of traditional software-based NAT Gigabit routers
- Plug-n-Surf and Hassle-Free Management
- ASUS EZ UI offers you an intuitive router setup without read manuals. What's more, you can enjoy simultaneous printing and scanning by connecting an all-in-one printer to the router via the USB port. Also connect external hard disks to enjoy instant file sharing with family and friends
- Ai Radar Optimized and Reliable Wireless Coverage
- This unique and efficient design drastically increases wireless signal coverage and quality without increasing power consumption. It intelligently adapts beam patterns to local conditions to enable higher-gain directional signal emulation. Ai Radar shapes signals to offer the strongest possible output, transforming what may be a weak omnidirectional signal to a stronger unidirectional one, improving throughput at the same time
- Powerful Online Multitasking at up to 300,000 Data Sessions
- Support for a massive data pipeline of up to 300,000 data sessions means this router has around 20 times the networking capacity of other high session routers, so multiple data transfer jobs don't slow down even during heavy load
- Multi-Function Twin USB Ports
- With effortless connectivity to FTP, SAMBA, UPnP AV servers and DLNA standard compatible devices, sharing and networking become easier than ever. In addition, this router can continue downloading FTTP, FTP and BitTorrent files to a connected USB external storage sidk even when your PC is turned off. The twin USB ports also allow the router to connect to USB printers or file servers, so you can enjoy simultaneous wireless printing, scanning, and file sharing
- The router supports a variety of encryption, such as 64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WPA-Enterprise, WPA2-Enterprise, and WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup). It also supports NAT and SPI firewalls