The QUAD-Capture from Roland is a 4 input/4 output USB 2.0 interface that features a pair of premium VS Preamps, accessed via 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs. The interface delivers 24-bit/192kHz audio quality, ultra-low latency performance, and is conveniently USB bus powered.
Each preamp has switchable phantom power, a low cut filter, phase invert, and provides digital compression. Activating the one-click AUTO-SENS makes it fast and easy to set perfect input levels. The unit also offers stable and low-latency USB performance via the company's VS Streaming technology.
A low-noise, wide-ranging power supply is designed to deliver a clean, balanced input and output. When driven by the USB bus power supply, the unit's power is regenerated, providing the analog circuitry ideal voltage for the very best sound quality and efficiency in mobile environments.
The included SONAR X1 LE software for Windows is derived from Cakewalk's SONAR X1 DAW software. While stripped down, the LE version still delivers a powerful set of software tools for writing, recording, editing, and mixing music.
- Two combo XLR/TRS inputs with premium microphone preamps (VS Preamps), two TRS outputs
- Coaxial S/PDIF I/O
- MIDI I/O
- Headphone output
- Phantom power
- Ground lift and Hi-Z switches
- Graphical Control Panel software provides fast, intuitive control of the VS Preamps
- One-click AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for the preamps
- Extreme low-latency VS Streaming driver
- Low-noise, wide-range power supply
- USB bus powered
- Compact with durable aluminum body and Direct Box (DI) functionality
- Bundled with Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE DAW software (for Windows)