The Bowens Gemini 500C Classic Monolight is a lightweight, compact, 500W/s head with a powerful 250W modeling light, fast 1.5 second recycling time and full Bowens system compatibility.
The solid metal construction backed with intuitive controls and ergonomic features like recessed switches and sockets and a built-in handle make the Gemini Classic 500C a pleasure to use. You can avoid a tangle of PC cords by purchasing an optional Pulsar or PocketWizard trigger card which allows built-in radio circuitry to respond to an optional transmitter. Bowens has also ensured the safety of your sensitive digital equipment by keeping sync voltage to a harmless 5V.
Another outstanding feature of this head is AC/DC capability. No electricity is no problem. The Gemini 500C is compatible with optional Bowens Travelpak batteries, providing up to 300 full power flashes while on location.
- Simple to use intuitive controls
- Five stops of power control
- Radio release possible with optional trigger card
- Travelpak battery compatible
- Auto power-save mode
- Robust metal construction
- Separate modeling control
- Huge range of accessories
- DSLR friendly low sync voltage means safe use with digital equipment