THE TWO PERSON Audio Podcast Kit with Land Line Call-In is a B&H Kit designed for those interested in doing interview type live podcasts that also allow listener call in functionality. It is also possible to do three way conversations with one of participants contributing via a land line.
The kit features two condenser microphone and an audio mixer that provides the appropriate power and allows for level control. A telephone/audio interface provides the remote communication. Headphones, a headphone amplifier, cables, pop filters and table top microphone stands round out an attractive and versatile podcasting solution.
This Kit Includes:
- 2 x Audio-Technica AT2020 - Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Peavey PV6 USB Live Sound Mixer with 6 Channels and USB Connectivity
- JK Audio AutoHybrid - Telephone Audio Interface
- Polsen HPA-4X2 4-Channel Stereo Reference Headphone Amplifier
- 2 x Polsen HPC-A30 Closed-Back Studio Monitor Headphones
- Pearstone PM-TRS 1/4" TRS Male to 1/4" TRS Male Interconnect Cable (15')
- 2 x Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable - 10' (3.0 m), Black
- Pearstone PM Series 1/4" TRS M to XLR M Professional Interconnect Cable - 3' (0.91 m)
- Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable - 2' (0.61 m), Black
- 2 x Auray TT-6220 Telescoping Tabletop Microphone Stand (Black)
- 2 x Auray PFSS-55 Pop Filter with Gooseneck