The Sony CBK-RGB01 S-Log Gamma Option for PMW-F3 Camera is a software upgrade key for the PMW-F3 Super 35mm camcorder to enable features such as S-Log gamma mode, 3G-SDI output, dual-link RGB 4:4:4 video output, and user-defined and pre-loaded LUTs (look up tables).
Ideal for high-end digital cinema and commercial production, the CBK-RGB01's dual-link HD-SDI option opens up external recording of 10-bit RGB 23.98/25/29.97PsF uncompressed material – ideal for integration with high-quality production workflows such as HDCAM-SR.
- RGB 4:4:4 Signal Output
- An RGB 4:4:4 1080 23.98/25/29.97PsF signal is available over an HD-SDI dual-link or 3G-SDI output, allowing the use of an external recorder such as the SR-R1 Memory Recorder for high-quality output for VFX tasks such as chroma-key, compositing, and CGI
- S-Log Gamma
- S-Log mode is available with wide dynamic range (800%) for the RGB 4:4:4 10-bit signal
- LUT (Look Up Table)
- LUTs can be applied to the HD-SDI output and to SxS recording off-line. User-defined LUTs (created by Sony's CVP file editor) can be stored by using SxS card. LUTs can be used for off-line editing with SxS-recorded content. Transfer user-defined LUTs from one camera to another for easy setup
- Built-in LUT for On-Set Video Monitoring
- Retain maximum dynamic range from shadow details to highlights. This employs exactly the same S-Log workflow as used for high-end products such as the F-35 camera