The Marshall Electronics 7" Field / Camera-Top LCD Monitor with HDMI Loop-Through has an integrated HDMI loop-through, which allows a user to pass through an HDMI video input to another monitor for a second user e.g. a client, director, focus puller or crew/talent member on-location. By splitting the signal, the built-in HDMI loop-through eliminates the need for separate HDMI splitters and additional power sources.
The monitor delivers high-quality images at a resolution up to 800 x 480 pixels, and features a luminance of 800cd/m² and a contrast ratio of 800:1 to produce sharper images by displaying the finer elements of a picture.
Equipped with pixel-to-pixel mode, the Field / Camera-Top LCD Monitor displays images in their native resolution by avoiding the internal scaling function. With aspect ratio settings, you can precisely monitor different aspect ratios in 15:9, 16:9, and 4:3 modes.
DSLR ratio adjustment allows you to scale the video output and fill the monitor’s screen, thereby eliminating black pillars. The display provides you with various options such as Normal, 3:2, 16:9, and Full screen, and the ratio adjustment feature can be programmed to one of the front panel's four-button presets for quick access.
With RGB bias and gain function, the LCD monitor allows for fine-tuning of color balance levels and facilitates color matching with other types of monitors. False color filter helps set the camera exposure, and peaking filter assists the user in focusing and obtaining the sharpest picture. Other features of the 7" Field / Camera-Top LCD Monitor include adjustable backlight and markers, HDMI auto color space and ratio detect, manual gamma adjustment, image flip, and RGB check field / field detect. The unit has rugged metal front panel and 4 user-configurable buttons that provide fast access to various settings and functions.
An optical grade polycarbonate screen protection ensures that the Camera-Top LCD has a scratch-proof screen. The display unit features a 1/4"-20 mounting on all sides, a 4-pin XLR power jack, and a robust power switch.
- HDMI loop-through function - enables a user to pass through an HDMI video input to another monitor for a second user e.g. a client, director, focus puller or crew/talent member on-location
- Eliminates the need for HDMI splitters, additional power sources and other requirements necessary to split the signal
- Delivers high-quality images at a resolution up to 800 x 480 pixels
- Luminance - 800cd/m²
- Contrast ratio - 800:1
- Pixel-to-pixel mode displays images in their native resolution by avoiding the internal scaling function
- Aspect ratio settings can precisely monitor different aspect ratios in 15:9, 16:9, and 4:3 modes
- DSLR ratio adjustment - allows you to scale the video output and fill the monitor's screen, thereby eliminating black pillars
- RGB gain and bias control - balance the amount of RGB levels
- False color filter - helps set the camera exposure
- Peaking filter - assists the user to adjust the focus for obtaining the sharpest picture
- Adjustable backlight and markers
- HDMI auto color space and ratio detect
- Manual gamma adjustment
- Image flip - vertical image flip allows for flexibility in mounting the monitor in many positions
- RGB check field / field detect
- Rugged metal front panel
- 4 user-configurable buttons - provides fast access to various settings and functions
- Made of optical grade polycarbonate scratch-proof protective screen
- Features 1/4"-20 mounting on all sides, 4-pin XLR power jack, and a robust power switch