The high-quality Bower 35mm f/1.4 Lens for Sony/Minolta features a brilliant maximum aperture of f/1.4, the largest in its class. An aspherical lens element and use of refractive glass achieve very sharp, distortion-free pictures from infinity to its closest shooting distance of 1.0' (30cm). Smooth manual focus and eight aperture blades provide a superior shooting experience.
- Sharp image implementation from far and near by floating design
- Ensures superior outer edge image quality by adopting aspherical glass
- Uses advanced high refractive optical glass
- Reduces flare with ultra multi coated lenses
- Smooth out-focusing and circular quality with 8 aperture blades
Sony/Minolta DSLR cameras