The Nimar Underwater Housing f/Canon EOS 7D DSLR enables you to capture photos and video underwater with your Canon EOS 7D DSLR camera. The housing is sized and weighted with near-neutral buoyancy and superb underwater handling. It has been tested and proven safe to use at a maximum depth of 200' (60 m). There is an enlarged optical viewfinder providing the brightest and biggest possible image viewing. The housing features a clear back housing cover, allowing for a visual inspection of the O-ring seal surfaces and controlled monitoring of the camera inside the housing. A moisture alarm (light and audio) is included, as well, to prevent any damage to your equipment due to an incorrect closing of the housing.
The locking system consists of a set of secure hooks around the housing, neutralizing any possibility of accidental opening while underwater. Camera installation is quick and easy and you can keep your hands on the handles while accessing all main camera controls, including On / Off. The housing includes a port for an EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens. It also features a Bayonet Port system that accepts a wide range of ports to fit a wide variety of macro, wide-angle and other zoom lenses. These lenses can be changed without removing the camera from the housing.
This unit comes with the standard Nikonos bulkhead, allowing you to use other manufacturers' strobes in manual mode. When an optional Nimar strobe is connected to the bulkhead, automatic TTL flash exposure control is enabled.
Note! For Lenses See Port Chart and click on 'CANON PORT CHART (Click here)' link
- Durable polycarbonate construction with clear back that allows for visual O-ring inspection and controlled monitoring of camera inside housing
- Depth rating of 200' (60 m)
- Enlarged optical viewfinder
- Moisture alarm (light and audio) prevents damage to your equipment due to incorrect closing of the housing
- Access to all main camera controls including On / Off
- Includes port for an EF 24-105 mm f/4L IS USM lens; Bayonet mount fits wide range of ports which accept wide range of macro, wide-angle and other zoom lenses
- Nikonos bulkhead enables use of other manufacturers' strobes in manual mode and enables automatic TTL flash exposure control when optional Nimar strobe is connected