Offering a 35mm equivalent of 24mm for Micro Four Thirds shooters, the silver M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12mm f/2.0 Lens from Olympus is a fast prime lens featuring a full metal construction for durability. The 12mm benefits from an aperture range of f/2-22 and utilizes DSA, aspherical, ED, and Super HR elements to control aberrations for greater clarity and color accuracy. Additionally, the lens features a seven-blade circular diaphragm for pleasing out-of-focus elements.
The lens features a Movie-Still-Compatible autofocus system for silent focusing even when tracking a subject in video. Along with autofocus, manual focusing is possible through a snap ring on the lens body that features a distance indicator. The lens focuses from 7.9" to infinity and accepts 46mm filters.
- Wide-angle 12mm prime lens with a 35mm equivalent focal length of 24mm
- Fast f/2 maximum aperture creates a shallow depth-of-field and is useful in low-light conditions
- The lens construction of 11 elements in 8 groups includes DSA, aspherical, Super HR, and ED glass elements, all of which minimize chromatic aberrations for greater clarity and color accuracy in your images
- Seven-blade circular aperture
- Snap ring allows you to manually focus the lens and it features a distance indicator
- Full metal construction