The I-O 82 from Lexicon is an 8 input, 2 output USB 2.0 desktop recording studio, compatible with any DAW including Pro Tools 9. It includes an interface and all the necessary software needed to start recording. Performance driven analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters ensure pristine 24-bit/96kHz audio to capture every subtle detail of your performance.
The interface features dbx 60V high-voltage, ultra-low noise microphone preamps on all eight channels. The preamps run on a high-voltage supply to guarantee stability and provide you with a superior recording across a wide dynamic range.
The I-O 82 can record eight tracks at once and includes eight combi microphone/line inputs with switchable 48V phantom power, two balanced line outputs, two Hi-Z instrument inputs, two 1/4" high power headphone outputs, coaxial S/PDIF and MIDI I/O. Dedicated knobs and meters offer easy access to input and output levels.
- USB 2.0 desktop recording studio
- 44.1kHz to 96kHz sample rates, 24-bit resolution
- Pantheon II VST/Audio Units reverb plug-in with 6 legendary Lexicon reverbs
- dbx 60V high-voltage, ultra-low noise microphone preamps on all channels
- Eight analog combi-jacks for microphone/line inputs
- Two 1/4" TS phone instrument inputs (side panel)
- Two analog 1/4" TRS phone balanced outputs
- Zero latency monitoring
- Low latency ASIO drivers
- Streamlined monitor form factor puts all recording controls at your fingertips
- Separate level meters and gain control per channel
- Two headphone outputs with dedicated volume adjustment (side panel)
- Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O
- MIDI I/O
- Includes Cubase LE multi-track recording software, Tootrack EZ Drummer Lite virtual instrument and the XILS3 SE software synthesizer