The CruiseCam Short Bar Headrest Camera Mount clamps to any twin-post passenger-seat headrest to capture the driver's point of view from inside an automobile. It mounts any compact camcorder (up to 5 lb) via its standard 1/4"-20 screw.
The sturdy clamps are made of die-cast aluminum, and the tubing is anodized extruded aluminum. The mount as a whole is extremely stiff, enabling the capture of high-quality, shake-free video of the vista beyond the windshield.
For all this stability, the mount is easy to assemble in minutes without using any tools.
The 18"-long headrest mount can be adjusted in three dimensions so you can achieve perfect framing. The lightweight, portable mount was developed for professional car-racing applications before being adapted to be used by the rest of us.
- Crash-tested for Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Anodized, extruded aluminum rounded tubing
- Overall length: 18"
- Adjustable die-cast aluminum clamps fit any twin-post headrest
- Adjustable in roll, pitch, and yaw directions
- Molded plastic rounded knobs
- Molded plastic end caps
- Molded rubber guard, for passenger protection
- Universal mounting screw (1/4"-20)
- Nylon safety tether strap
- No tools required to install