The DM-22 Boxee Box Wireless Remote Control from D-Link is a wireless remote control for your Boxee Box that allows you to command your entertainment from up to 49 feet away. Featuring a two-sided design, sleek interface and a full QWERTY keypad, this remote works seamlessly with Boxee software so you can watch movies, TV shows and clips from the Internet on your TV.
Your new Boxee remote uses RF technology so it doesn't require line-of-sight, meaning you don't have to point it directly at your TV for it to work. You could even be in another room because it also works through walls. This remote is compatible with Windows and Mac OS X platforms, and has a low profile USB receiver that stays out of your way so you can cut straight to the streaming.
- QWERTY Keyboard
- Say goodbye to hunting and pecking for letters on-screen, because the Boxee Remote comes with a full QWERTY keypad. As soon as you start typing, Boxee's autosearch function starts finding.
- No Line of Sight Necessary
- Unlike infrared TV remotes, the Boxee Remote uses radio frequency (RF) signals, so there's no need to even point it at the TV -- it can even go through walls!
- Low Profile Receiver
- The nano-sized USB adapter hides from view once plugged into your computer's USB port -- it's ultra compact and stays out of your way.
- PC & Mac Compatible
- An easy-to-use navigation pad and full keyboard make it the best Boxee controller for your computer, whether you're working with a PC or Mac.