The EverFocus EDRHD2H14 Endeavor HD+SD Hybrid DVR (2 TB) features 14 analog channels and 2 digital channels and enables you to record real-time videos - both high & standard definition - over coax cable in H.264 compression format at a resolution up to 720p at 30 fps or 1080p at 15 fps. The H.264 format allows the DVR to resourcefully handle bandwidth and make efficient use of disk space. With HD-CCTV megapixel video inputs and analog video inputs, the DVR is suitable for use in definitive identification in critical areas as well as in traditional applications.
Pentaplex operation allows the DVR to perform live, record, playback, archive, and remote access simultaneously. The cameras can record HD resolution videos at up to 30 fps and SD resolution at up to 25 fps. In addition to recording and playback of videos at 1 resolution simultaneously, the Endeavor HD+SD Hybrid DVR can stream video for web viewing on another resolution. You can view high-quality images on an HDMI monitor that supports 1080p resolution or on a VGA digital output.
The hybrid DVR allows you to monitor live and playback video via the built-in web server from any supported PC or from smartphones and iPhone/Android applications. Additionally, it allows you to easily search videos by date, time, and event or filter by type of recording. With Smart Search function, the DVR lets you set specific ROI (Region of Interest) in the field-of-view and search for monitors within the ROI by any camera. The Snapshot Search feature enables you to extract images at a defined interval locate events quickly.
Control of the DVR is fairly easy with many control options like front panel controls, user-friendly mouse driven graphical user interface mouse, optional remote control, optional keyboard, or IR remote control.
- Record real-time both high & standard definition videos over coax cable
- H.264 compression format to minimize optimize disk space consumption
- Supports 720p HD resolution at 30 fps and 1080p HD resolution at 15 fps per camera
- Dual streaming to optimize remote viewing bandwidth utilization
- Suitable for use in definitive identification in critical areas as well as in traditional applications
- Audio recording capabilities
- Recording resolution and rate can be set independently for each camera, and change via user defined schedule
- Pentaplex operation allows the DVR to perform live, record, playback, archive, and remote access simultaneously
- Multiple main monitors - HDMI 1080p / VGA (1920 x 1080) output for high-quality images
- Built-in web server to monitor live and playback video from any supported PC or from smartphones and iPhone/Android applications
- Easily search videos by date, time, and event or filter by type of recording
- Smart Search function lets you set specific region of interest in the field-of-view and search for monitors within the ROI by any camera
- Snapshot Search extracts images at a defined interval locate events quickly
- User-friendly GUI with graphical icons and visual indicators
- Multiple control inputs mouse/front panel/ IR remote control/EKB500 keyboard
- Archive video instantly (to USB) while playing back
- Use the intuitive playback bar with simple drag & drop operations
- Review recorded video to identify motion in area(s) of interest
- Gigabit Ethernet interface for remote network viewing and control
- Up to 4 internal HDDs
- Built-in DVD burner
- Multi-language support
- Watermark capabilities to identify intentional modifications of recorded data
- Compatible with EverFocus Central Management Software
- Supports eSATA external HDD array