Cullmann's 6-Piece FLEXX Touring Set gives you a wide range of ways of supporting your camera, in a compact, lightweight kit. The compact Nanomax 200T tripod supports up to 4.4 lbs (2 kg) and rises to a height of 2.69' (82 cm), while folding down to just 11" (28 cm). The aluminum ballhead has a 360° rotatable locking lever that allows for quick and easy locking. Need to fasten your camera to a smooth surface (like glass)? The suction pod in this kit will do the trick. A rigid aluminum multi-clamp with four different 1/4" connection threads gives you an ideal way to mount your camera in any number of situations, indoors or out.
The included anodized aluminum earth spike, combined with the camera plate and the ballhead, is ideal for the nature photographer. The compact tripod NANOMAX 200T is especially designed for photographers who like to travel with a backpack. Everything can be safely stored in the high-quality transport bag designed for the contents of the FLEXX Touring Set.
- 6-piece FLEXX Touring Set especially for outdoor use, but also useful in the studio
- Sturdy storage bag for safe and comfortable transport
- Rigid, practical and small - the ideal photo and video accessories for outdoor use
- Unlimited number of setup variants through compatibility of all FLEXX products
- Stable multi-clamp CC60 made of aluminum die-cast with 60mm clamping distance and four 1/4" connection threads
- Anodized aluminum earth spike for outdoor macro photography close to the ground
- In combination with or without the ballhead CROSS CB5.1 the suction pod CS33 guarantees a secure hold for unusual perspectives
- NANOMAX 200T - the perfect tripod for your backpack. Small packing dimension, stable design, low weight and maximum flexibility
- Compatible with products of external manufacturers with standard 1/4" connection thread