The Sunpak LED 30 Video Light mounts to your video DSLR or camcorder to cast even, 6500K daylight on your subjects. The 30-LED light features a dimmer knob so you can adjust the brightness to suit your exact needs. Supplying a 4300K color-correction filter and a diffuser and running on AA batteries, the LED 30 represents a simple yet versatile solution for on-camera lighting.
The LED 30 light attaches either to your camera's shoe mount or, via its 1/4"-20 thread, to a tripod or light stand (a 3/8"-16 to 1/4"-20 adapter may be necessary). Your captured video will exhibit better color, clarity, and contrast. For reduced glare or for softening highlights, just install the included diffuser. To produce more naturalistic skin tones, use the supplied 4300K color-correction filter.
LED technology offers even lighting without producing heat. Relative to other solutions, power consumption is extremely low. This model is extremely lightweight at just 5.9 oz (without batteries or filters).
Note: Requires 4x AA (alkaline or NiMH) batteries – not included.
- The 30 high-powered LEDs provide extremely even, heat-free, and soft light
- Low Power Consumption
- The LED 30 works with just 4x alkaline or Ni-MH batteries, so the need to carry extras batteries or to recharge in the middle of a shoot is eliminated
- Soft Light
- Soft light diffuser for reduced glare and highlights give greater depth to your subjects in video capture and still imaging
- Skin-Tone Filter
- The included 4300 degree Kelvin color-correction filter produces more natural skin tones
- Variable Intensity
- The dimmer knob allows you to dial in the perfect amount of light for almost any situation
- The convenient shoe or standard 1/4"-20 thread allows you to mount the LED 30 directly to your camera's hot shoe or bracket – or to a light stand or tripod