The RC Clamp LANC Zoom/Focus Remote from Manfrotto is for use with LANC equipped video cameras, and can be clamped onto a tripod pan handle or other tubes with a 0.5 to 0.9" diameter using a quick-lock fastening clamp. A single rocker is selectable between zoom or focus, while a knob on the side allows you to dial in a specific zoom/focus speed. Alternatively, you can achieve pressure-sensitive variable speed control by placing the knob at its highest setting.
In addition zoom and focus control, the RC Clamp features a record start/stop button, a camera power button, and an autofocus on/off button. Plus there a button to reverse the directionality of the rocker. LEDs indicate whether the remote is set to zoom or focus mode and tell you if the camera is recording. A 55" coiled LANC cable is included.
- Works with most cameras that feature LANC inputs. LANC is most common on Sony and Canon camcorders, but is occasionally found on other makes - this will not work on Panasonic even though the physical connector is the same. For a complete list of tested compatible cameras please refer to the Manfrotto website
- Clamp on tripod pan bar or other tube up to 0.9" in diameter
- Potentiometer allows you to adjust the zoom speed of the camera - or you can set the knob to maximum and control speed by pressure
- Wide-rotation ±50° zoom/focus rocker
- Anti-scratch and dirt-resistant keypad
- Polycarbonate construction and an anti-slip finish