The Genus Bravo Deluxe Follow Focus System is an upgrade from the G-BFOC Bravo Follow Focus System and features end stops, 0.5 / 0.6mm pitch gear utility, and gear tension adjustment to prevent backlash. Designed for DSLR cameras, the follow focus can be attached to DSLR rigs based on industry standard 15mm rods.
In addition to ultra-smooth focus adjustment, the system features a 3D beveled focus marking disc so that the user can see the focus marks from different angles. This proves useful when shooting solo without the assistance of a focus puller.
Along with the 0.8mm pitch gear, which was available in the G-BFOC Bravo Follow Focus System, the Bravo Deluxe Follow Focus System allows you to use 0.5 and 0.6mm pitch gears. Gear tension can be adjusted if backlash develops.
- Upgrade from the G-BFOC Bravo Follow Focus System, and features end stops, 0.5 / 0.6 mm pitch gear utility, and gear tension adjustment to prevent backlash
- Designed for DSLR cameras
- Attaches to industry standard 15 mm rods
- Allows you to use 0.5 and 0.6 mm pitch gears along with the 0.8 mm pitch gear
- Ultra-smooth action when adjusting focus
- In case backlash occurs, you can adjust the gear tension for a slack-free focus pulling
- Sliding Bracket helps to move the Follow Focus Gear Box Assembly away from the lens, enabling quick lens changes, without de-rigging
- Reversible pitch gear assembly for short length lenses
- High specification aluminum construction
- Stainless steel fixings ensure durability
- Flexible belt gear options available
- Standard 1/2" (12 mm) whip drive aperture
- Rotates the focus ring of your lens by 360 degrees
- Positive drag pressure for accurate focus adjustment
- 3D beveled focus marking allows the user to view the focus marks while shooting from different angles and proves useful when shooting solo without the assistance of a focus puller